♥03♥ Model and Idol

Kise was excused from school because his modelling job. He wouldn't usually take them in the middle of class but he cannot pass this opportunity since he will be able to meet his one and only Miharu! 

Being in his fans' shoes, he's excited about meeting the idol! To have a photoshoot with her! What an opportunity!

"You seem excited, Kise-kun." His agent said to him. 

"Of course! I have been waiting for this moment!" He showed his agent his iphone's wallpaper, it's a picture of Miharu in a wedding dress. "This is her when she did the wedding dress photoshoot!" 

"Kise-kun, you're fanboying too much. Other than that, how did you get into her music anyway?" 

"I heard her song at the DDR machine." 

"That dancing game?" 

"Back when I was in Teikou, I went to the arcades with my friends and I chose her song. I loved it in an instant!" 

"Kise-kun, just let me tell you something..." His agent said to Kise as her hand held the door knob.

"Hm?" 

"You must not tell anyone about what you will see today." 

"Eh?" 

"Miharu is a very special case." 

"I know. She is an idol-" 

"That is not all..." His agent opened the door, revealing to Kise the idol of his dreams-

"Hey there~!" 

The moment the door opened, Hanamichi Harumi was quick to greet the very good looking model. Kise was confused because she was clearly not Miharu. Kise was speechless and then looked at his agent with a dejected face.

"Um, is she a fan?" Kise asked his agent. 

"Kise-kun, she is Hanamichi Harumi. She is Miharu." 

"Huh...?" 

"Hold on a second..." Miharu went through her makeup bag and took out her contact case to take out a piercing red colored contact lens and popped it into her left eye. She then took out the ribbon that's keping her side ponytail up. "Well?" 

"Uh..." 

"Man, you are stupid..." She popped the other lens in, "How about now?" 

"Oh! Miharu?!" 

'Kise-kun is an idiot...' His agent facepalmed at the fact that the blonde only got the looks but no brain...

Today's photoshoot was a greeting to spring; both the model and the idol were in kimonos. Kise's wearing a dark blue kimono, Harumi's wearing a red kimono. They were told that the pictures had to look like they were long lost lovers who finally had the chance to reunite for their happily ever after...

Kise and Harumi showed no signs of hesitations as they got into their roles with a snap of the fingers.

Harumi allowed herself to be embraced by Kise like he was her lover, looking only at him in the eyes. 

Kise touched her forehead with his, eyes closing with comfort; if he's told to look like a lover, he will become a lover for the sake of this photoshoot. 

"Kise-kun, you're doing well! Miharu-san, you're doing well too! Take a few minutes break while we get the props ready!"