♥37♥ Sky and Earth

The Kaijou boys were literally embarrassed, none of them brought enough money out! Their plan to treat the girls were ruined by something like that! 

In the end, Harumi suggested everyone should go to her place because she lived alone and would like to have a party with them as a celebration on getting to the finals. The boys were a little embarrassed that their original plan went down the drain but they forgot all about it after ordering pizza and some take outs. 

At some point, Shiki went to the balcony to look up at the moon, getting some peace and quiet from the noisy inside of Harumi's apartment. This year was a good year, she didn't think there was hope for her to begin with. Perhaps meeting with Kaijou re-shaped her perspective...

"Shiki." Kasamatsu noticed she was missing and he found her out here. 

"Hey, how come you're out here?" 

"I can be asking the same thing from you too." Kasamatsu took off his jacket and put it over her shoulders to keep her warm from the cold winter night. "Tomorrow will be the deciding moment..." 

"Yeah. Tomorrow will be the last time I will hold Aozora on my shoulders as the captain. I will miss it for sure, I love this team and the girls." 

"Ah." 

"Cheer for me, okay? I will carry your fighting spirit along to the win." As always, when she's aiming for something, she will reach the peak. Kasamatsu liked the way she's always moving forward, she reminded him of the vast sky.

"Don't make it sound like you're the only one carrying it. I am sure your teammates feel the same way too. They also want to win while carrying our fighting spirit." 

"Heh, I guess you're right." 

"Win, okay? I believe in you." 

"So show me." Was it just him or does her sultry smile make it hard for a man to not think properly? She seems to have grown the tendency to tease him and make his heart beat wild whenever she felt like it.

"Eh? Show you...I just told you I believe in you!" 

Shiki shook her head and hugged his arm, leaning her head against his own, not caring if she's invading his personal space. "If you think I am satisfied with words of encouragement alone then you really don't know me. I don't remember not being selfish when it comes to you."

"Don't look at me with such a smile..." He looked away with a heavy blush but his eyes will always dart back to look at her again. "Everyone is here...what if they see me kiss you?! I'll get embarrassed!"

"So let them see." She can see the panic on his face and it just urged her to tease him more. "What if I tell you I am an exhibitionist?" 

"You are...?" 

"Pfft!" It's hard for one to keep a straight face when teasing Kasamatsu.

"You were joking?!" 

"You seriously believe everything I say?" 

"Stop that..." 

"Okay, okay, I'll stop. You are so cute." Shiki kissed him on the cheek, still giggling at how he believed she's an exhibitionist. "What do I get from you if I win, hm?" 

"You want something? I can't get you anything expensive..." 

"I want a kiss where the Tip Off is done." 

"What the?! Tip Off?! That's right at the center of the court! Aren't you pushing it?!" 

"I want it right after the match."