♥34♥ Don't look back!

The Aozora team was about to start their first round of the Winter Cup. They have finished watching Kaijou's first match and now they're getting ready. 

"Hey, hey, Harumi-senpai? Why is it that the other teams are looking at us with such a scornful look?" Fuu was the only one who was happy go lucky, completely clueless about why the others looked at the Aozora team with such a powerful hate. 

Harumi looked at Fuu and then at the girls from different teams. When she made eye contacts with them, they looked away quickly. 

"Seems like they are still looking at us that way..." Natsuhi said to Harumi, who was tying her shoes. 

"Yeah." 

"Hey, let's not think about the past..." Fuyu suggested with a small smile, "We promised Shiki we will be fine." 

"Where is Shiki-senpai anyway?" Fuu looked at the audience and then her eyes flashed with excitement when she saw Nakamura and his teammates, "Shinya-senpai! Over here! Here!!" She was waving very hard at him with all of her might, trying to get the glasses wearing Shooting Guard's attention, "Shinya!!!" 

Nakamura looked very embarrassed and he tried his best not to look at her and even tried to sink further and further into his seat. 

"Nakamura-senpai, you have a little fan there." Kise chuckled. 

"She got so excited that she has completely forgotten about Japanese manners..." Nakamura smiled a little despite the way Fuu was openly embarrassing him; it's just her being her after all. 

"Where is Shiki?" Kasamatsu instantly noticed the other Point Guard was not there. Where did she go? She was here to watch their match before so where could she be? In fact, he hasn't seen her ever since the Aozora team came out. "Hold on, I'm going out to buy something..." 

"Hurry back so we can all watch the match!" Moriyama shouted at Kasamatsu. He then looked back down again, eyes never leaving his girlfriend. "Look at her, Kobori, isn't she such a cutie?" 

"Yes, yes, Moriyama." 

"It's wonderful to have a girlfriend. When you have one someday, you will know the feeling." 

"It is like butterflies are flying with you everywhere and it makes you want to dance whenever you are in the rain." Kobori literally described the feeling of being in love with 100% accuracy?! Kise, Moriyama, and Kobori looked at him as if he's out of character today. "What?" 

"No, just finding you...amazing." Moriyama then watched the girls again, "Where is their captain?" 

"Harumi, play as the Point Guard for now. Fuu, play as the Small Forward." Natsuhi can see that Shiki will be late for the very first match. 'Did something happen to Shiki? We need to win this without her...' 

The Aozora team lined up against their opponent, who looked very confident they will win. 

'This team...Koushima High school?! This school is famous for incorporating martial arts skills in all of the sports club!' Natsuhi can tell this match will be very hard without Shiki. Will they be able to hold up for their captain to hold back? 

"Tch, I can see your captain is clearly looking down on us to not show up. As a martial artist, she brings shame for being overconfident." The captain of the Koushima said with crossed arms, "We'll throw it back to her face by beating you all! You guys who took away the pride of other teams by force...I'd be damned to lose to a team like Aozora!"

"We'll see about that." Natsuhi challenged back with a determined face, "We are not like before..." 

"One, two, one, two..." Fuu was done stretching her legs and she was ready for her first official match with Aozora.