♥Ending Note♥

Hey there everyone, here it is! The Ending Note to Shape of Love! This fic has got me on writer's block many, many times! Seriously! It really did get me! XD Omg I am glad it's over... 

Honestly, It's definitely my fault for biting off more than I can chew! >_<

Okay the ending note...what can I say here? Yes! The character notes and shit like that...

The girls

Hakanai Shiki, No.4, Point Guard, and Captain

Shiki is perhaps the most independent OC I have made. Beautiful, but dangerous when playing basketball, she is at another level. Her skills are based on mixing martial arts movement into her footwork, making it difficult to follow. 

She leads as a leader, not a boss. Despite in the beginning she's leading the team to just take on random teams to humiliate them, she still has good leadership. 

Name wise, Hakanai means 'transient' which is used to describe something that doesn't last long while Shiki means 'Season' in Japanese. Her whole name literally means 'Transient Season' and lol we all know seasons do not last long ;) You can also interpret as her initial view on basketball changes over meeting Kasamatsu. She is the representation of the changing season.

Looking at her relationship with Kasamatsu, you can see that he's still shy when taking the lead. However, as the story progresses, you can see Kasamatsu taking more of a lead. They are both powerful leader-type characters so I think they suit each other pretty well because they understand one another's feelings when it comes to winning and losing.

Hanamichi Harumi, No.7 Small Foward, and Ace

Harumi is our pink haired Ace. Initially an idol under the name 'Miharu', she is young and playful, every guys' dream girl. Always positive, she plays every game with all of her heart and always aim for the win with her natural skills in the game. 

Like Kise's relationship with Kasamatsu except receives relatively less hits, Harumi respects her captain so much, never going against her plan. Harumi is better at basketball than Shiki but that doesn't stop her respecting the captain!

Name wise, Hanamichi means 'Flower Road' while Harumi means 'Spring Beauty'. Her hair is pink like cherry blossoms that blooms in the spring so she is the perfect representation of spring.

Looking at her relationship with Kise, there is an understanding between them since both their captains made them their ace. Kise is the ace because of his copying skills while Harumi is the ace because she can force open the Zone at free will. The two of them are very beautiful people, much to their captains' annoyance! ^_^;

Tsuyu Natsuhi, No.08, Center

Natsuhi is the tallest member of the team, the one who is the closest to a Mother. Very mature, and very beautiful, she makes you want to marry her XD Natsuhi is always polite to whoever she's speaking to, she is a very gentle-hearted girl who will not harm a fly. 

Her skills in basketball is not flashy, she plays more of a supportive role for the team. She doesn't mind being out of the spotlight, but that doesn't mean she will do badly when in it!

Name wise, Tsuyu is the rainy season in Japan during summer while Natsuhi is a combination of 'summer day', she represents the season of summer ^_^

Looking at her relationship with Kobori, the two of them are too mature XD The other characters often wonder when they will hurry up and marry >_> They are not noticeable but they notice each other ^-^

Yukihime Fuyu, No.10, Power Foward

Fuyu is the most quiet of the girls, she is quiet, but her drive in basketball makes everyone look her way, and Shiki never once forgotten about her and always encourage her to have more confidence in herself. We always have this one quiet but very kind friend in our lives, Fuyu is that friend.

Name wise, Yukihime is a combination of 'Snow Princess' (Why do you think Hayakawa has been calling her that? XD) and Fuyu literally means Winter. When the snow falls, it's always quiet...she is the representation of Winter

Looking at her relationship with Hayakawa, you can see a huge contrast between them. Hayakawa is the loud one while she's the quiet one. They're paired up because hey, opposites attract ^_^ Hayakawa would probably be annoyed with someone else as loud as him and since his type of girl is a quiet girl, Fuyu fits his type of girl for sure! 

Kaede Akina, No.5, Shooting Guard

My 2nd favorite character, the stoic Shooting Guard! She shoots the ball into the basket with the same face, she may look bored, but really, she's having fun! Akina goes 'Meh' most of the time but you can bet your ass she is saying a lot on her mind instead. 

Name wise, Kaede means 'Maple' and Akina is another feminine way to call someone 'Aki' which means Fall. Her brown eyes and brown hair instantly made me think of the changing of leaves from green to brown so she is the representation of Fall. 

Looking at her relationship with Moriyama, Akina went out with Moriyama...because why not? XD The love did not bloom for him until time passes. Time does change a person over time... :)

Leung Fuu, substitute, Power Forward

Fuu is the hyperactive and loud freshman of the Aozora team. She loves basketball but she doesn't like the fact Chinese and Japanese use different Kanjis! She is a very acrobatic girl, who can jump at amazing height despite her short stature. I would say she is like the past Aomine with the added jumps. 

Name wise, her name means 'cool wind' in Cantonese. She is the representation of the cool and comforting wind.

Looking at her relationship with Nakamura, it looks more like a brother and sister relationship but you can see Nakamura worry about her constantly and always watching over her so she doesn't get herself into any troubles. She is always smiling, always a positive person to be with, and she enjoys his company very much. Not much of their relationship is seen since they are substitutes but they do like each other very much; Fuu likes him enough to want him to take her out on a date! XD

The story is based on a request by a reader, it is NOT easy at all to come up with a team of OCs. Hence why this story was dragged on for so damn long because I have sort of lost motivation and passion to write a KnB fic. I am fine with AUs since I get to create the setting for everything but the characters. 

I think my passion has went elsewhere so I am not sure about another KnB fic. 

Please look forward to my next update! See you later~!