♥10♥ Our Princess

A few days has passed since the game with Kaijou. The girls and boys went their separate ways again. The only ones keeping in touch with the girls were Kise, Hayakawa, Kobori, and definitely Moriyama. Kasamatsu didn't bother keeping in touch with them because he doesn't feel the need to be close to them at all.

The Kaijou members were eating their lunch in the gym, talking about Moriyama's favorite topic.

"Kasamatsu, the captain of their group is hot too, you know?"

"Wha- What are you saying?!" Kasamatsu blushed at Moriyama's comments, "I don't wanna talk about her!"

"Then! Let's talk about my girlfriend!"

"No thanks!"

"Hmph! Hayakawa and Kobori are keeping in touch with the girls too."

"Snow P(r)incess is a senpai but she (l)ets me ca(ll) he(r) by he(r) nickname! She is the coo(l)est gi(rl) I have eve(r) met!" Hayakawa said them with a very excited face.

"Kobori is dating the one with the biggest boobs." Moriyama's words made Kobori freak out.

"Don't say that! Tsuyu-san and I are not dating! We just met up for coffee the other day, that's all..."

"You two give off the air of a couple who just care about each other..." Kise chuckled, "It's really cute."

"As if you can talk, you caught that pink haired girl like a hero."

"And you got a kiss out of it." Moriyama pointed out to him, "Ahh! I feel so bad for Kasamatsu!"

"Oi!" Kasamatsu was not alone at all! What was Moriyama implying?!

"Guys! Big news! Aozora's captain might not be able to play in this year's Interhigh!" Nakamura ran to Kasamatsu and the others, "I heard he got beaten up by thugs!"

"Wha..." Kasamatsu instantly thought of Shiki; it's not really her, was it? "It can't be..." Kasamatsu didn't want to believe it but there's no way it could have been a coincidence...

"Senpai?" Kise called Kasamatsu's name.

"N-nothing..."

At Aozora Academy, Shiki was enjoying a conversation with the girls. They were talking about whether or not they should go to the arcades to kill time.

"Akina-senpai, there is a plushie I have been eyeing! You think you can play that basketball game and win a lot of tickets?" Harumi looked at Akina with eyes that clearly screamed 'pretty please'.

"What? That's boring."

"I'll buy you that new special smoothie they sell."

"I want to mix the colors."

"You will mix the color." With that, Harumi got Akina to do something for her.

"Akina will always do things for sweets, huh?" Natsuhi sweatdropped, "Fuyu, are you coming?"

"Yes. I want to stop by that little gift shop by the arcades."

"Oh! The one that sells cute things for a low price?"

Shiki smiled a little at this little peacefulness; it's a lovely day and she's got her friends with her.

"Want to play basketball at my place tomorrow?" Shiki's invite got the others smiling too.

"Hakanai!" Sano's twin sister marched into class and moved Fuyu and Natsuhi out of the way. Her eyes looked really puffy and red, she has been crying for her twin brother, "Seriously? You are stepping that low?!"