♥02♥ The gears are moving

A group of men were panting due to being too tired of playing basketball. Hakanai Shiki smirked, spinning the basketball round and round...

"I am ready."

"Hime, you are really good! Your skills are looking very sharp!" 

"As expected of Hime! She is the best of the best!" 

You would think that these men would be sour losers and would beat anyone up for beating them at a simple game of basketball. Not these men though, they respect Shiki too much to disrespect her. 

"Hime, these are the photos of that guy you told us to tail!" Shiki was given an envelope. She looked at the photos within them and smirked. 

"You guys have done well." 

"Anything for our Hime!" 

"I am not a princess, I always said 'Shiki' is fine-" 

"Such kindness! We definitely have to call you Hime!!" 

"Get the car ready, I'm heading to school." 

"Yes, Hime!"

Fuyu stood at the entrance of the classroom and looked at her desk to see a vase with a white chrysanthemum in it. She can only bite the bottom of her lips, stopping the tears from forming. She should know it's nothing new; it's been like this ever since Shiki has been suspended... 

She doesn't understand why the bullies would wish for her death like that but she's got nothing to fear...

"Yukihime, poor girl~!" The group of girls laughed.

"Aww, is the princess crying?" 

"Hahaha!"

"Maybe if you listen to us, you wouldn't be in such a position~! Remember to buy our lunches today, okay?"

One girl entered the classroom, knowing no fear, carried a bucket of water and splashed it at a group of girls who were giggling at Fuyu's misfortune. The girls got splashed by the freezing cold water and they were shocked to get water thrown at them...

"What the hell?!" 

"Eek!" 

"It's cold!" 

"Hakanai?!" 

Hakanai Shiki put the bucket down and smiled at the group of girls. She looked around her, eyeing her classmates one by one. She then took the vase by the neck, lifting it up and then crashed the bottom of it on the desk, making it shattered and sharp. She pointed it at the group of girls, making them hug one another and shiver in fear. 

"I told you four... I told you last year that I will kill you if I know you are picking on Fuyu. Shall I stick to my end of the deal and start slitting your throats one by one?" 

"You wouldn't dare!" 

"You want to try me? Step forward." 

The four of them were about to chicken out but then the teacher entered the class. 

"What is this ruckus?!" 

"Sensei!" The four girls cried to the gentle looking man. 

"Hakanai, I know you have just returned to join us officially as a 3rd year. I know you will make friends in no time!" 

"Make friends with these douchebags who will ignore a bullied girl? No thanks, I have more dignity than that." 

"Hakanai, I assure you, kids these days just don't know what they're doing-"