♥11♥ Behind the princess are a reliable team...and a moron

There was an altar covered with beautiful white flowers and a picture of a beautiful woman and a handsome man together.

The men at the funeral were all dressed in black suits, crying over the loss of the man they have pride in following. Everyone here respected the couple so much that they put away all of their work just to be here. It was a tragic accident in which no one had control of.

Despite the unhappy atmosphere, there was a tiny ray of hope left behind from the two couple, a miracle in the form of a tiny baby girl...

"Don't worry, everything will be all right. We'll survive somehow. We'll be fine." 20 year old Kumo held the baby girl in his arms as he smiled at the picture with a kind smile, "I'll cook the meals and change the diapers. Well, I don't know how to, but I'll change the diapers somehow. So you can go on without any worry." He then looked back at the baby in his hold, "I'll protect Shiki and everyone within Hakanai."

38 year old Takai Kumo was forced to wake up from his nap by Shiki, who banged the frying pan with the metal ladle.

"Hime, why are you being so cruel...? I was dreaming about hot girls..."

"Oh really? That gives me more of a reason to ruin your dream even more." Shiki rolled her eyes at the man.

"Sadist!"

"Get up, I made breakfast."

"You really are ready, huh?" Kumo got up in the end; he will suffer even more if he were to laze around in his futon...

When Kumo went to the traditional dining room, Ying and Yang were already eating their breakfast. Kumo grimaced in disgust over Ying's messy eating habit, why does this young man have to eat like a slob? He looked at Yang and Shiki, to see them eating in a civilized manner.

'Is this guy really in his 20's...?' Kumo sat down on the tatami floor and started eating his breakfast.

"Ying, please eat properly." Yang said with closed eyes, drinking his miso soup.

"Ah. You're eating worse than a pig." Kumo answered along.

"That's not true! Besides, having an obvious appetite shows my respect for Hime's cooking!" He then smiled happily at Shiki, who really couldn't give a damn, "Isn't that right, Hime?!"

"Oh yeah, there is something I need to say before I go to school... From now on, this name, 'Hime', is forbidden to leave this house. If I ever catch any of you three call me 'Hime' outside of this house, I can show you I can be one truly, nasty fucker, got that?"

"What?! Why?!" Ying was the only one flipping out about this, "You've always been our Hime though!"

"Yeah well you're going to have to change your way of calling me."

"Wha..." Ying left the table to sulk in the corner of the room, "I am your bodyguard... How can you treat me so...? I am hurt..."

"Let's continue eating. I will kill him later."

"Wha?! So cruel!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shiki made her way to school. Along the way to her school, she saw Kasamatsu and Kise.

"Senpai, look..." Kise pointed at Hakanai Shiki, making Kasamatsu look her way.

Shiki smiled a little. It's because of the game with Kaijou made one thing clear to her: She still loves to play basketball. And it's the meeting with Kasamatsu made another thing clear to her too: She doesn't like to injure others...