V Pikachu's P.O.V

After finally being able to get rid of the reporters, we walked into the contest hall and searched for some empty seats. We found three on the front row, which was strange as the contest was about to start.

"Took you long enough, twerps." Meowth greeted us.

"We saved you seats, seeing as the reporters wouldn't be letting you go any time soon," James told u.

"Thanks," Ash sat next to Meowth, with me on his lap, Riley taking the seat on his other side, and Lucario sitting beside him. I still don't know how to feel about them. but they did help Ash, so I decided to keep quiet about my doubts about them. "Guys, these are Riley and Lucario, they helped me... with my issue."

I could see they understood by their faces. "Well, nyace to meet you. I'm Meowth."

"James, my wife is competing in the contest."

"Nice to meet you," Riley greeted them politely, Lucario nodding his head beside him. "This is my first time observing a contest... I'm very excited."

"You will not be disappointed," Ash exclaimed. "With both Jessie and Dawn participating, it will be an amazing contest!"

Before anyone could reply, the lights went off and Dawn appeared on stage.

"Pachirisu, spotlight!" She exclaimed, throwing and catching her the Poke Ball.

Pachirisu appeared in a multitude of hearts, doing a small dance in the air before landing, which gained him many awes from the public. Luckily, dawn and Ash both trained him with street performances, to get over his stage fright. He was now used to big crowds watching him perform.

"Pachirisu, Swift!" Dawn commanded. Suddenly, the stage was filled with pink and golden sparkles. "Now, Spark!"

Pachirisu started to zig-zag on the ground showing off his body and the speed of an electric pokemon, under all the sparkles.

"Look at that, she is taking our performance and making it her own." Ash mussed with a bright smile. "Who would have thought?"

"It seems that she is finding her style," commented James. "Sparkles suit her bright personality."

"Iron Tail!" Dawn ordered bringing Pachirisu to a stop in the middle of the stage, showing off his species characteristic tail. "Discharge!"

Now that's just being a copy-meowth! Using the tail to transfer electricity and have it surround his body as a flower is my move! But kudos on the electric manipulation. It's hard and for pulling that off I'll forgive them. They must have worked very hard to succeed.

"Now, come and get it!" Dawn threw a Poffin into the air, Pachirisu used his tail as a spring and caught it before landing on Dawn's shoulder. Acting all cute, while eating his treat. For extra fan service, he nuzzled Dawn's cheek and used Charm on the public. The crowd went wild and many females gushed at the adorable scene.

"That's her best performance so far," Ash said, clapping and smiling proudly.

After bowing, Dawn and Pachirisu, left the stage allowing the next contestant to take her place and perform. Ash excused himself and we sneaked backstage to surprise Dawn. We found her being interviewed by a reporter. She was beaming at the camera and had Pachirisu ridding on her right shoulder, a spitting image of Ash and me.

"That was an incredible performance, Miss. Berlitz. Congratulations!" The reporter congratulated her.

"Thank you!/Thank you!" Both Dawn and Pachirisu replied.

"Can you tell us more about your inspiration for such an appeal?" I sighed at the greedy look in the reporter's eyes.

The news crews might have stopped hounding our family and friends, but that did not stop them from finding different ways of getting interviews and information from them. Both May's dad and Misty have been invited to countless radio and T.V shows as gym leaders just to get storied from Ash. May is always stopped after every appeal and battle for a follow-up/interview about The Saint, and how he influenced her coordinator style. This is why Ash has been very throughout in his media training with Dawn. So, she would not find herself caught by surprise by any of them.