II Ash's P.O.V

"See that Jolteon?" I told the little princess, pointing out the window. "That's Sinnoh," I said, smiling at the waitress as she placed the food in front of my pokemon and me. "We are getting close."

"Jolteon!" She replied, excitedly, before turning towards her plate.

I was finally on my way to Sinnoh, on a boat towards Sunyshore City. After last week's meeting, I decided to stay on the lower floors enjoying a calm trip and good food. I still can't believe how well they took my reply.

"Seeing how nervous you look I believe that Professor Oak spilled the beans," commented Scott with an amused smirk, not that it calmed me down. "So, did you make a decision?"

"I..." I looked at the three powerful men in front of me nervously, still not believing that all of them all wanted me. "I can't accept being neither a G-men nor a Head Ranger," I finally said. "I love to travel, see new places, meet new people, get into new adventures. My pokemon do too. As a Head Ranger, I would be restricted to my Precinct's location for most of the time and as a G-men, I would only go to where I am needed, I am not comfortable with neither of those choices... but if I can I would like to become an Ace Ranger. I am always bumping into dangerous situations and crime syndicates, being a Ranger will give me the right to apprehend them if necessary. It's not like I would ever turn my back on someone in need. If I am already doing the job, may as well do it officially." I smiled, cheekily, Pikachu beaming on my shoulder.

Head Ranger Charles smiled warmly and nodded his head: "We would love to have you as an Ace Ranger, Ash. Welcome to the family."

"Thank you," I smiled, excitedly.

"Ah," Champion Lance sighed, but did not look disappointed or sad, it was as if he was already expecting that answer. "With all those crazy situations you get involve with and all the Legendaries I would have liked to have you involved with the League, but having you work with the Rangers is better than nothing."

"Well, thanks for that," Head Ranger Charles teased, making us all chuckle.

"Congratulations on becoming both an Ace Trainer and an Ace Ranger, Ash." Champion Lance smiled at me, making my heart ache with warmth.

The Indigo Champion recognized me!

"What about my offer?" Asked Scott. "You don't have to worry about traveling, as you only need to be on your facility whenever a challenger appears. And there's teleportation for that."

"I know," I sighed. "I would like to accept the offer..." Scott started to beam. "But only after I win a Regional League Conference." If it weren't such a serious conversation, it would have been very funny how fast his mood deflated. "I will only become a Frontier Brain if I can prove to myself that I truly deserve it, by winning a Conference."

Scott looked as if he wanted to say something, to protest, but Lance shook his head and beamed at me: "That drive to prove oneself is the same one every Master possesses." I almost started to cry at his words. "We won't insult that by disrespecting your decision." Even if he was looking at me, I knew that he meant those words for Scott. "By the way, here," he placed a box on the table between us. "A gift is always given by the League to those who have reached the Ace Trainer level or have become a Master. Most of the time they are both, like in your case."

"Master..." I whisper, not believing his ears. "I am not a..."

"It seems that you had not looked up your Trainer's Page, yet." He commented. "Why don't you do that now?"

Slightly trembling, I took out my PokeNav Plus and entered my Trainer's Page. There it was listed where I was born and live, my height, age, and my hair and eye color. Not sure why those were needed, as there was a picture of me. It is mentioned that I am sponsored and taught by Professor Oak. A list of all my pokemon and accomplishments. Not only my badge number, Conference Positions, and Gran Tournament wins (Orange Islands Challenge and Battle Frontier). There was also a list of all my accomplishments against poachers, helping out the Officers Jenny's of many cities, helping out the different League's against Team Rocket, Team Aqua, and Team Magma. All under Ranger's Jobs. But none of that interested me, what truly caught my eye was at the beginning, where my titles were placed right under my name and age. There stood Ace Trainer and Terrain Master, soon to be followed by Ace Ranger once the paperwork is through.