VII Dawn's P.O.V

I looked down at my Ribbon Case in wonder, still not believing what had just happened a few days ago. Three ribbons... I've got three ribbons! I'm already a little bit more than halfway through! Only two more ribbons and I will be able to compete in the Grand Festival.

"I still can't believe it... we've won against the famous Tiger Lily!" I exclaimed, hugging Piplup closely as we all sat around the fire of our camp. "She had defeated my mom for a Ribbon Cup!"

"It was all your hard work, yours and Buneary and Ambipom's," Riley told me with an encouraging smile.

I beamed at him and turned toward my brother, which made my smile dimmer. I still recall the shock I felt when I heard the news of Team Galactic having stolen both the Adamant Orb and Lustrous Orb. What's worse is that people have been demanding Ash come out and start hunting them down. This is why we went to Hearthome City before going to Canalave City for Ash's next gym battle. They made a show-off of the meeting between the Head Ranger of Hearthome City, Champion Chyntia, and Ash. Gym Leader Fantina had offered her city, as some kind of recompensation for the aid Ash had given her a couple of months ago. All went well and the people calmed down a little bit, though the orbs were still missing. It's not like the people know why they are so important, they are just historical relics for them, but they got scared about Team Galactic starting to get brave. After all, they've been quiet lately, mostly thanks to Ash and the team I'm not supposed to know about. I just know about the importance of those orbs because Ash told me about his previous adventures with Legendaries, it does not take a genius to make the connection. However, I was calm about the whole thing, I know that Ash has a plan and I trust him.

On the other hand, we met Paul in Hearthome City, and I got to watch his re-match against Fantina while Ash was working. He got his medal! He also asked for a re-match against Ash, which ended up in a tie when in the middle of the battle between Turtwig and Paul's Honchkrow, Ash's pokemon evolved into Grotle. Ash had noticed that the evolution had hurt Grotle, as his body had grown too much in such a small amount of time. Paul had cordially agreed and after congratulating them for the evolution he had left the city. It still surprises me how much he had grown since the first time I met him! I can't believe the guy I used to hate is now one of my closest friends. Truly a Pokemon Journey is a magical experience.

Now on a not-so-positive note, Barry had decided to join us in our journey to Canalave City, tomorrow we will be taking the blimp to the city. Oh, how that guy makes my blood boil! Calling me the "hopelessly geeky" trainer that lost to Paul! How dares he?! Well, at least, I showed him good and beat the crap out of him. That will show him to never underestimate a coordinator, especially one trained by The Saint himself! The only good thing that came out of that meeting was my Swinub evolving into a Piloswine.

"We better get going to sleep," Riley told me gently.

"But..." I tried to protest, looking at the still awake Ash in concern.

"We can't do much for him now," Riley tried to placate me. "Nothing we say will calm him down or get him to take a break. The best we can do is make sure that tomorrow not all three of us will be dead on our feet and get some sleep. His pokemon will be there for him," he assured me pointing at Pikachu and Torkoal, the rest of Ash's actual team was quite young and are already asleep around him.

I pouted at him but agreed, as I will need all my energy as I had a whole day of travel with Barry ahead of me. The journey on its own was pleasant, I tried to ignore Barry most of the time, luckily he was more focused on The Saint than on a "hopelessly geeky" trainer. But of course, things will never be simple while traveling with Ash Ketchum, don't get me wrong I love my brother, but things are starting to get ridiculous! The Gym Leader was not in the city, but don't worry some special guests decided to appear. Cresselia and Darkrai people! What's next Arceus?! Nope, no God of the Gods coming to visit us? Maybe for another day.