II Torracat's P.O.V

Being back in Alola was the best! The sounds, views, and scents were as good as I remember. Even the sweet old lady in the market, the one that always gave me free fruit, was still there. I love being back! I only wished that I would have gotten the chance of bringing Stoutland back one last time. But unfortunately, that will never happen.

I never thought I would come back home, or that I would come back as part of a hero's family. Wherever we go, we got recognized and asked for a photograph or be congratulated for something Ash has done. The story of Faba had spread rapidly throughout the islands. It did not help that Ash had decided to tackle the Island Challenge in only a week, dragging us from one corner to the other, helping people at every chance and battling anyone that asked. I think I know more about the islands now than I did when I left. On the positive side, Gliscor, Rowlet, and I got to battle with every beginner trainer that Ash accepted to battle, gaining a lot of experience. On the other side, Roowlet seems to have swallowed an Everstone and has gotten into the habit to use it for Seed Bomb. Ash did not seem to mind that his baby pokemon had no desire to evolve, for now, so I did comment on it, not that anyone in the team bat an eye at the strange situation.

"That's just our family," Pikachu had chuckled sweat dropping. "Stranger things had happened."

Oh, yes! Gligar had decided to evolve into Gliscor! Gary had given Ash a Razor Fang as soon as he had arrived on the islands. That was quite the discussion in the family, one that took various of my siblings by surprise. Ash not being supportive of one of them deciding to evolve or not was strange... it never happens strange. However, Ash did not want one of his pokemon to evolve simply because they were afraid of flying. He had wanted Gligar to surpass her fear before evolving. Which got him electrocuted by Pikachu and scolded.

"Is this about Gligar's fear or that you are wounded over the fact that you have not been able to train a pokemon in flying?" We had all watched in shock as Pikachu yelled at Ash, we've never seen them fight like this. The older pokemon had laughed at the scene, saying that it was long overdue. It seems that Pikachu and Ash used to fight all the time like this, which showed their incredible bond. However, because of Ash's problem with aura, Pikachu had become more reserved about how to interact with him. Now that it had been solved, they were back to how they used to be.

So, Ash nodded his head and apologized to Gligar, giving her the Razor Fang and congratulating her on her evolution. Calling her beautiful and aiding her to get used to her new form. The change was like day and night! The way Gliscor glided through the alolan sky was breathtaking and so smooth. Our opponents never saw her coming down for an attack.

When The Saint Festival our family's popularity tripled. Which I did not think possible. It was only the second day and we could not take a step out of James' beach mansion or our dressing room in the Manolo Stadium, before being hounded and stalked by... everyone! Fans, trainers, reporters, it was madness!

But none of that mattered now, one of my brothers had just evolved and we were all over the moon.

"Flygon you were wonderful out there!" Ash praised the dragon pokemon, caressing his wings tenderly, as Flygon hummed in quiet happiness. "You look beautiful!"

"Not bad little dragon," Altaria praised the younger dragon. "Maybe now we will be able to bring Charizard down if we work together."

"Ja! Good luck with that!" Pikachu barked a laugh. "He'll torch you with gusto for daring to think that's a possibility!"

"I don't know... did you see that Hurricane and Earthquake combo? They do have a chance, especially if one of them learns how to use Draco Meteor." I commented, jumping on Ash's lap as soon as he took a seat on the armchair in the dressing room. I received an angry hiss from Espeon, but Sylveon kept her in check with his ribbons.