III Jolteon's P.O.V

I was so happy when Ash-oniichan woke up. When Ash-oniichan and daddy were called by the rangers for the final battle against Team Galactic, we were very worried about him. Especially, after we got the news that Ash-oniichan had fallen into a deep sleep because of aura exhaustion. We were on edge the whole time, even after Ash-oniichan was teleported to Pallet Town to rest and recover, we were all constantly hovering. Grandpa Oak's ranch has never been livelier, with all of Ash-oniichan's friends, his ranger teams, various champions, and Elite Four members, coming to check on him and wish him the best.

Because of his huge part in the dismantling of Team Galactic, Ash-oniichan and his squads were given a lot of money. I don't know much about money, but I have never heard daddy curse like that before. Ash-oniichan also got a Tyranitarite from the Sinnoh Rangers and a Lucarionite from the Cynthia and the Elite Four of Sinnoh. Not to get left behind, Wallace and Steven paid us a visit with a Sceptilite, for Ash-oniichan and daddy's aiding them to get rid of Team Magma and Team Aqua. I was so happy for my brother! He will be able to Mega Evolve now! That's so cool!

On the bad side, Ash-oniichan had to stay in Pallet Town for almost a month. He needed it. I've never seen him more tired before or sadder. Lance-oniichan paid various visits, but in one of them, he brought someone else with him. A nice old lady, who stayed over at Grandpa Oak's Lab, and had daily private talks with him. I do not know what they were about, but I did not like them for a long time. I did not like that lady much either. Ash-oniichan would come out of those talks tired, silent, and with red puffy eyes. I knew he had been crying because of her!

However, Uncle Bulbasaur had told me that she was here to help Ash-oniichan. I did not understand! How does making Ash-oniichan cry help him? But with time I realized that he was getting better. He smiled and laughed more, and it was so honest and free that made my heart ache. So, even though, I do not understand everything and I still don't trust that old lady much, I will not be electrifying her anytime soon.

As for the Sinnoh journey, Dawn-oneechan and Riley-oniichan continued it for us. We received daily calls from them, telling us of their adventures. It seems that even without us they got into interesting situations. In Brussel Town, they got in time to watch the ending of the Pokémon Contest. At the contest, Zoey-oneechan wins her fifth Ribbon. She would be entering the Grand Festival with Dawn-oneechan! I was so happy for them! Afterward, they got lost and end up finding Wilma. Who unknown to them was from a Dragon Tribe, from Unova, a very sought-after Move Tutor for her success rate in the difficult move Draco Meteor. Dawn-oneechan had asked if Ash-oniichan wanted to send Altaria-oneechan and Flygon-oniichan to train with her. But both of them were already in Charizard Valley, training under Charizard-oniichan's tutelage.

Going back to the tale Dawn-oneechan had told us, Grandma Wilma had been training a trainer's Altaria, and both, Riley-oniichan and Dawn-oneechan, had asked to watch Grandma Wilma's coaching session with Altaria. Suddenly, the training session got interrupted by a feisty Gible, which Grandma Wilma says lives in the forest, approaching and trying to use Draco Meteor, too, but can't seem to pull it off. Riley-oniichan then took over the storytelling and explained that he saw Ash's determination in Gible, so he and Lucario-oniichan caught him for Ash-oniichan. I love my little brother Gible, he was so cute! And very stubborn, he fits perfectly in our family.

His Draco Meteor training got incorporated into the training menu Ash-oniichan had going on. With training us to be ready to face off Sunyshore Gym Leader, getting Scpetile-oniichan and Tyranitar-oniichan used to their Mega Evolved forms, and training Monferno-oniichan who looked ready to evolve at any moment. A week before we returned to Sinnoh Infernape-oniichan did evolve, Ash-oniichan then spent that week trying to get him used to his new body. We had to call Charizard-oniichan back to the Lab. Infernape-oniichan was having problems controlling his ability Blaze. Who better to teach him how than Charizard-oniichan?

Going back to Dawn-oneechan and Riley-oniichan's adventure tales, they helped Officer Jenny stop a wild Magnezone and a wild Metagross who kept on battling. Later, Riley-oniichan and Lucario-oniichan decided to pull an Ash-oniichan and pull an impromptu training session with a guy they met, Clayton and his Mr. Mime- who have an unusual but powerful training and battling style. Afterward, Dawn-oneechan became friends with a trainer named Daniel and his Snorlax. She and Ambipom-oneechan entered a Pokeathlon against him, which they won, even if barely.

It was in Daybreak Town that things got interesting and I wished I was there. There was a contest there and they decided to stay to support Jessie-oneechan. However, Dawn-oneechan's rival Ursula was there. That evil Ursula decided to pick up a fight with Dawn-oneechan of all things! How dare she?! If I had only been there to put her in her place for hurting my onee-chan! Luckily, Dawn-oneechan had overcome her fear with Ash's Plusle, and Minun. Otherwise, she would have had a lot of trouble with Ursula's Plusle, and Minun. I hated to admit it, but they were good... but! But Jessie-oneechan won that contest! As she should! She got her fifth ribbon and was joining Dawn-oneechan and Zoey-oneechan at the Grand Festival! Take that Ursula!

The rest of the journey was quiet. But they did meet Barry and Paul-oniichan! They had gotten all their eight badges! They now can enter the Sinnoh League! Which only got Ash-oniichan more fired up than ever! We were all rapidly put in our Poke Balls and teleported to Sunyshore City. Of course, Ash-oniichan released me from my Poke Ball so I could say hi to Dawn-oneechan, Puplup-oniichan, Lucario-oniichan, and Riley-oniichan. I also loved strolling around the city. It was a beautiful city with electricity running at every corner. Dad and I were having such a good time...

Until we got to the gym and found out that the Gym Leader, Volkner, was giving badges free to any challenger without battling!

"Oh, oh," we all, and I mean, everyone in our group, muttered with a sense of foreshadowing that sent shivers down our spines.

As we were expecting, Ash-oniichan kicked the doors open, with an un-knightly use of aura, and started shouting for Volkner. The poor, unsuspecting, Gym Leader, reached us with a bored expression on his face, asking what was going on.

Poor guy, I thought with pity.

Then Ash-oniichan grabbed the much taller guy by the collar and had him on his knees in seconds. The Raichu beside him tried to get involved, but daddy got on his face. "So, you are giving out free badges?" Ash-oniichan asked slowly, keeping a very level tone of voice. I slowly stepped back, knowing that a bomb was going to explode at any moment... and explode it did. "WHAT IN ARCEUS FUCKING DISTORTION WORLD ARE YOU THINKING?!"