IX Pikachu's P.O.V

When I saw Ash being corralled between Mesprit and Uxie, I felt my heart stop. Everything slowed down, I could see my teammates freeze beside me as we all screamed "ASH!" in horror and despair. Suddenly, Honedge glowed blue and white, evolving into a beautiful Doublade, giving Ash the advantage he needed. Now with two swords in his hands, he shifted his stance and slashed in unison, freeing both Legendaries. Silence reigned in the room, no one could believe what had just happened. Ash's aura had aided Doublade to evolve and they freed all three Lake Trio. We won...

WE WON!!!

"That's how you do it!" Charizard roared, flames erupting around him.

"Perfect job like always, Master," Espeon purred.

"Now, that's a good workout," Herracross smiled in pleasure, breaking out of his Mega Evolution, alongside Charizard.

However, I said nothing. I simply rushed forward and tackled my trainer, my brother, making him collapse on his back. I beamed down, ignoring the Lake Trio floating above me, and screamed. "Ash!" That's when I saw it. Ash's slow response. That's when I felt it, Ash's heart slowing down under my paw. That's when I started panicking."Ash, don't fall asleep! Brother! Wake up! Please!" The spilled down my cheeks, I could not stop it. This is my best friend, my brother... I felt my heart breaking. No matter how much I shook him or how much I begged, he did not reply, falling into a deep slumber. "Please... Ash..."

"Pikachu calm down..." Azelf began.

"... The Chosen One is alive..." Mesprit continued.

"... he simply exhausted himself by using too much aura," Uxie finished.

"Will Master recover?" Espeon asked, coming to stand by my side while lowering her ears and looking at our trainer with sadness, recalling the story of Sir Aaron's Lucario and how he died by using too much aura.

"Young Espeon, your bond with your trainer is strong, you know that answer yourself," Mesprit answered.

"The same ending that befell Lucario will not happen to either of them," Uxie assured us gently. "They are simply not used to using aura the way they have and for so long, they'll need to sleep for a few days, and stop their aura training for a month. But they'll be all right."

"Thank you Lasy Mesprit, Lord Uxie," Espeon thanked the Legendaries, lowering her head to lick Ash's cheek in comfort, before turning to us with a thundering expression. "Wipe those tears rat! Stop your self-pity party! We need to get Master to the human healers!"

"You are too tired to teleport him," Charizard grumbled, stepping forward. "I'll fly him to the nearest hospital."

"I-I'll g-go with y-you," I stuttered through my tears.

"No, you won't," Herracross frowned at me. "Charizard is already flying a human and two pokemon, not to mention, the mission is not over yet. With Ash..." He took a deep breath, turning his head to Ash with regret and sadness in his eyes. "With Ash down, we need you to direct us."

"Y-you are right," I sighed.

I kissed Ash's nose and nuzzled his cheek, before getting off him and allowing Charizard to pick him up. We all watched Charizard fly with a heavy heart but knew that Ash would not want us to leave such an important mission uncompleted. Soon after, Josh, Sarah, and Elite Four Lucian rushed into the room. They breathed a sigh of relief after seeing the Lake Trio freed and all of us not heavily injured, but began panicking again after noticing that Ash was not there with us.