II Joleton's P.O.V

"So I heard you were going to Alola soon." Wake said as we all walked into his house.

"Yeah, that's right. I have that press conference, and I am doing a charity event." Ash-oniichan responded.

"Thing is, I also happen to be going to Alola around the same time." Wake added.

"Wait you are? Why? I mean I am happy you are coming but why are you going to Alola?" Ash-oniichan asked surprised but happy.

"There is a wrestler there who challenged me that goes by The Masked Royal. I got a call from my producer that they are trying to get him to be more well known in the world." Wake responded.

"That makes sense," Ash-oniichan replied.

After that I tuned them out, I was happy to see Ash-oniichan and daddy again, but not desperate enough to get involved in a wrestling conversation. I am a princess! I do not do wrestling! Even if I enjoy a good fight every other day. So, I walked out of the house towards the backyard, where all the pokemon were. I quickly jumped my big brother Pupitar, we both laughed and cuddled under the shade of the only tree there. Most of the pokemon were playing in the pond that occupied most of the backyard's space. No wonder it is a Water-type Pokemon Gym Leader's house.

"I am so happy that you are back!" Pupitar-oniichan told me with a big smile. "How's your mom and Gary-oniichan?"

I smiled at my big brother. Out of everyone in my family, who I love tremendously, he is the one I am closest to and I spend the most time with. I can see that I am rubbing off him. It is not only that we are both claimed children of daddy, but also because he is the only one that asks about my mom. The only one who does not call her name with anger. I do understand that they are trying to shield me from their anger towards mom... but it is not something easily done when you have such a big and united family. I do understand that mom did something wrong, but it still hurt to see your parents not together.

Especially with that bunny hoe trying to take daddy away from mom! I growled in my head. Not to mention that mom is not going to do anything! Even when I know she felt hurt and sad when I told her about Buneary trying to steal daddy! Well, it doesn't matter. I'll just need to make a plan to bring them back together. Maybe I'll get Pupitar-oniichan to help...

"They are doing well!" I told my big brother. "They are almost finished with their project and told me that they were going to join us in Alola for the press conference and charity event!"

"That's great!" Pupitar told me, happily. I believe that he will be the only one happy about that news. Maybe the new pokemon might be... but who knows. "I don't believe you've met the new members of the family." He continued turning towards the only other three pokemon enjoying the shade of the tree. "These are Torrocat, Rowlet, and Gligar."

"It's nice to meet you!" I greeted them.

"Nice to mee-wt you," Torrocat purred, opening only one eye and smiling at me, before going back to rest his eyes.

"I'm so happy to finally meet you!" Gligar jumped in excitement.

I like it! I thought. Cheerful pokemon are the best!

"Zzzz..." I sweatdropped at the sleeping pokemon. Since I came back he has been asleep for 80% of the time, the other 20% he spent it eating.

"How does he train with that attitude?" I asked my big brother, still shocked by the fact that Ash-oniichan has been having trouble with teaching two flying-type pokemon. I would have thought it impossible!