VI Dawn's P.O.V

I looked around the dressing room nervously, I could see the stares and hear the murmurs of the other coordinators. I stepped closer to Ash and clutched his vest tightly. I had promised myself that I would be ready, that I had finally moved on... but it was one thing to say it, and a whole other thing to do it. Especially, with so many people looking at me and questioning if I would be able to do it, or if I would bail like I did last time.

"Don't pay them any attention," Zoey told me, as she approached us. She looked so cool in her burdeau suit, James' parents have impecable taste. "You are doing this for yourself, not for them. So, it does not matter what thety think or say. What matters if you are ready. Are you?"

"Yes!" I answered, being filled with confidence.

"Good," Zoey replied, with a smile.

We then turned towards the T.V when May was announced, she would be the one opening the Performance Stage of the first ever Wallace Cup. Such a preassure! Her gypsy outfit, though, looked fabulous on her!

May presented her Wartortle to the crowd with a Pink Foamy Seal. He looked adorable! "Wartortle, Rapid Spin!" May comanded, soon Wartortle was skipping across the water field. May was showing off her Wartortle's characteristical shell and the field all at once, while refreshing the people in the crowd with water. She's good, I thought nervously, for a whole other reason now. "Aqua Tail!" May finished up with a dazzling move that showed off the little pokemon's beautiful tail. That small Water Gun at the end was just a simple but beautiful addition, that wrapped everything up with a small rainbow above them.

A perfect opening for the Wallace Cup. Such an incredible team work, that showed off Water-types perfectly.

"She is good," Zoey complimented her, echoing my previous thought. However, instead of looking nervous, she looked excited to be competing against someone as good as May. I decided then that I wanted to feel like Zoey, excited about an incredible battle to come, not nervous or afraid.

"She is," I smiled back, trying to calm my beating heart.

When May came back I hugged her in greeting and congratulated her for an amazing performance. We all did, even Jessie, when it was later her time, we all went to wish her luck. Then again, her being Jessie, her reply was: "Luck? I am the great Jessilina! I don't need luck!"

We all laughed and still wished her luck. One thing we came to learn around Jessie, is that she will always give unique and interesting performances. This time, she also did not dissapoint.

"Arbok, Debut" Jessie threw the ball in the air. The ball opened with a flame capsule causing fire to erupt from the ball. When the flame died down Arbok appeared balancing on the tip of his tail showing off his belly pattern, incredible tail strength, and balance. Starting with a bang, like she always does. "Dragon Tail." Arbok jumped from that position and flipped in the air while his tail was glowing green. Arbok then landed on the tip of his tail while dragon tail was still active. "Now use Iron Tail." Arbok jumped again this time spinning mid air changing from the Dragon Tail to Iron Tail and proceeded to land on the tip of it's tail again. She was showing off her pokemon's great stamina, precision, and control. While still showing off the body part that characterizes Arbok the most. "Now let's finish it! Poison Sting!" Arbok while still on the tip of it's tail released poison barbs from his mouth directly upward. "Brutal Swing!" Arbok jumped towards the poison sting as it fell down. Arbok's tail glowed pink as he slayed the dark-type move into the poison sting causing them to break and release purple sparkles. Arbok landed and wrapped his body around Jessie, in a snake-like hug, as the sparkles rained down on them.

"Not bad..." commented Ash, with a smile. "Very... Jessie."

We all laughed at the comment and continued to watch the rest of the contestants. If anything I was glad I would not be competing anytime soon. Watching the rest of the coordinators, lulled me into a state of calmness and joy. I was truly enjoying watching a contest for the first time, in a long time. When it was finally Zoey's turn, I was completly relaxed and cheering her fully.