III Josh's P.O.V

"Arceus... I can't believe we are guarding a Press Conference of all things!" An Ace Ranger complained. "Especially, one which has three champions! They should be more than enough to keep this place safe."

"I know right," his friend replied. "All because the famous Saint is here, they are moving hell and heaven," the guy continued with a mocking tone.

"He isn't even that good," another one commented, making the rest of the group laugh.

I growled ready to kick the asses of the laughing group of Ace Rangers from Hoenn. I could see that I was not the only one feeling like that, Sarah and Rose were already on their feet and our friends from Ash's Kanto Ghost Team were heading this way. They wanted to diss our Captain, well, they'll have to face the consequences for that.

'How dare they speak like that about Ash?!' Sarah's Monferno growled through the mental link between Sarah's pokemon, my pokemon, and us. It was a trick we picked out from Ash, and it sure makes life much easier.

Thank you Bronzong!

'Let me at them, I'll show them!' My Machamp growled, cracking his knuckles intimidatingly.

"I hope you guys are not thinking of picking up a fight," the melodic voice of Utau froze us where we stood.

We slowly turned around to face the beautiful silver-haired woman with sky-blue eyes. She was Ash's second in command and for good reason. Her level is not only second only to Kanto's Elite Four and Ash, but she's also completely devoted to Ash. He had saved her and her little sister during the Shamouti Island Catastrophe. She had told us that after seeing his mystique (her words not mine) form ridding Lugia had awakened something within her. Even though she was a decade older than him, she had chosen to follow his example and start helping people and pokemon alike. After hearing that he would be gaining his team she didn't waste any time and put her name on the list of possible prospects and rapidly became Ash's second in command, not only for Ash's Kanto Ghost Team, but she also oversees our team's missions. She makes sure that we all know the etiquette and that we follow protocol accordingly. Just because we are Ghost Teams, it does not mean we should tarnish Ash's name... even if no one knows we are part of his team.

"We sure as Arceus are!" Rodrick, having the same quantity of self-preservation as always, which is zero, growled. "Did you hear them?!"

"I was not finished," Uatu's glare stopped Rodrick in his place. "What I was going to say, was: I hope you guys are not thinking of picking up a fight, without us." Just then both Altaria, her starter, and her Charizard came out of their Poke Balls. Both glaring majestically and ready to burn that group of Ace Rangers to the ground. Did I forget to mention that her strongest two pokemon worship the ground Ash's Charizard walks? Well, they do. "Let's show them the greatness of Ace Ranger Ash Ketchum and why he is known as The Saint and The Slayer." Her smile promised pain and blood, what once would have scared the crap out of me, now made my blood pump with excitement.

Now they are done for! I thought excitedly, only for the G-men to come in and stop us.

"Now, now, you better calm down." Tsubasa, Champion Lance's second in command, told us. She raised an amused eyebrow at Utau's glare, which in my opinion was quite intimidating, but for her, it seems to be amusing at most. "I know you are angry, believe me, so am I. Ash is our Champion's adored little brother, after all. However, no one knows that you guys are Ash's teams... or that he even has a team working under him, even less two! If you guys decide to start something and show that you are capable of working together seamlessly when you are supposed to not know each other before today, what do you think that will look like?"