Chapter Fifty-One: Izuku Shigaraki

U.A

The heroes and the Hashiras were all gathered at the meeting room to discuss on a situation they must assess before it gets even worse. Momo and the students were all gathered at the gym with the other heroes and Hashiras such as Sanemi, Giyu, and Muichiro.

"Deku won't give in to them, right? I know he won't listen to what the heck I just said to him!" Katsuki angrily yelled.

"Hey, brat, would you mind shut your mouth before we start talking about what we feel? You're making the whole gym get annoyed with your vibe." Sanemi said.

"What is Midoriya thinking? He can't just face them in an all-out war because he's strong and his powers are near godlike." Zenitsu said.

"So, Principal Nezu, what are your thoughts on Midoriya's threat for us not to join or help him in saving his parents?" Snipe asked.

"I haven't met the kid but, it seems that your faces tell me that he is a dangerous and a powerful kid." Mirko said.

"Only if you saw how he stopped the time and obliterated some villains' faces." Snipe said.

"Let us begin the meeting. We all know that Izuku Midoriya is trying to fend us away from him as he plans to have either an all-out attack against the villains or negotiate on how he will surrender his powers to save his mom and Katsuki Bakugo's parents. Of course, as heroes, we won't let someone unknown to our knowledge, act recklessly against the villains just because he is strong and he can take them all at once.

All Might's condition is not as amazing as before in his prime, and we shouldn't rely more on him if we talk about someone who can exchange blows with a monster like Midoriya. These swordsmen over here know how the enemy works, who's known to be a notorious villain but in the previous eras, he is known to be a powerful demon, King of the Demons, I assume." Nezu said.

"Yes. His current alias is White Thunder. But his true name, from our world and era, is... Muzan Kibutsuji." Gyomei said.

"We have encountered Muzan once, back at our world, after our Master has passed away, sacrificing his life for our sake and to be able to at least, give Muzan enough damage to slow him down. But, we were too weak against him, that we even needed a powerful time traveler named Hagari Raijin, who was also killed by Muzan in this world." Shinobu said.

"After the death of Hagari, Tanjiro and I, have slowly regained our memories from our world and start to understand the situation. With the help of the Devil Fruits, not only we gained our swordsmanship skills back but also granted some abilities that defy logic." Giyu said.

"This so-called, Red Spider Lily, was used to reincarnate you guys. However, you won't be able to regain your old memories but instead, you will wake up with an empty shell of thoughts?" Power Loader asked.

"Yes. But with the people around us, the destiny we have faced, and emotions boiling up from a deep slumber helped us regained our original memories." Giyu said.

"Back at the topic. Do you know how we can defeat this Muzan?" Snipe asked.

"The only one who defeated him before was Hagari. With his powerful time-bound abilities, he obliterated Muzan and sent him to the afterlife." Giyu said.

"Now that we don't have someone like Hagari, our final hope to defeat Muzan and erase him from existence is none other than, Izuku Midoriya. However, like what he said, he will save his mom and Bakugo's parents in his way." Iguro said.

"I can't let that happen! Young Midoriya's mind got corrupted with the events that happened around him and the power that resembles his different way of thinking." All Might said.