Chapter Thirty-Seven: The Fall of the Heroes

Saturday - 8:00 PM

The heroes, the policemen, and the Demon Slayers were preparing themselves in U.A. as they head on a mission to save Tanjiro Kamado from the hands of the League of Villains. Heroes from the other places looked at the swordsmen and were worried about the punishment they'll face later on.

"These people will come with us? Who are they?" One hero asked.

"I heard they had some grudge with the villain named White Thunder." Another hero said.

"Whoever they are, their grudge against that villain isn't a valid reason to be with us!" One hero said.

"Hey! I can hear you from here!" Sanemi angrily yelled at the heroes.

"Calm down, Sanemi. These heroes are licensed and have superiority over us. Watch your words." Kyojuro whispered.

"Tch! Rules are for the people who are weak and can't use such sheer power against villains!" Sanemi scowled and walked out of the preparation room.

"Your friend must be really a short-tempered person, huh?" All Might asked.

"All Might... Yeah, I truly apologize for what he is showing to you heroes and to these authorities in here." Kyojuro said.

"You are also a hero, too. Jeez, I wished Hagari and I talked more to each other. Because he seems to know everything how to handle situations like this." All Might said.

"Hagari?! So you two met each other from before?" Kyojuro asked.

"Yeah, we were. And I learned some amazing things from him when we talked to each other. And I can tell that his words were true and easy to understand. He was a teacher of young Kamado and young Agatsuma." All Might said.

"Yes, he was. But after what happened to him, the horrifying death he faced, everything was doomed for both Kamado and Agatsuma. Like they lost their second father or mentor." Kyojuro said.

"Everyone's ready, All Might. Any words before we go?" Tsukauchi asked.

"I am not really good at providing some morale boost to everyone, but all I can say is that we as heroes, must do our job in any way we can. And now, we have one boy to save from the hands of the villains. We will show them that we also know how to give them a surprise attack!" All Might said.

'He isn't really good at saying such things to us...' Giyu thought.

"Now, let's move out!" Tsukauchi said and they all headed outside U.A.

"We will meet Endeavor, Mt. Lady, and the other top ten heroes outside the area where the League is hiding." Aizawa said.

"Got it." All Might said and jumps high to reach first to their destination.

Earlier: 7:30 PM

Kirishima, Iida, Katsuki, Momo, and Shoto dressed as tough adults wandered around the Kamino ward to follow the tracking device Momo planted to a Nomu from before. They saw a huge abandoned building and no one was there.

"Todoroki, mind if you can build some glacier in here for us to reach that window above." Kirishima whispered.

"Okay." Shoto replied. The ice glacier was made and Kirishima hopped above to see what's inside the building. He saw nothing but machines and green fog covering some parts inside.

"Iida, can you see what's in the fog? Your height is a must in this one." Kirishima said.

"Why we couldn't have Zenitsu in here?" Momo asked.

"He was scolded by Muichiro and was contained in the hospital by him. I wonder why Zenitsu is so afraid of Muichiro?" Kirishima said.

"Can you guys hurry up?! I'm getting irritated in this dark and hot place!" Katsuki said who wears a brown suit and a fake beard in his chin.