Chapter Twenty-Eight: Finals Examination Finale

"Hey, Inosuke!" Nezuko called on Inosuke who stares at All Might without fear. Katsuki got irritated by his teammates but terrified by All Might's aura, given that he is acting as a villain for this final exam.

'Why the hell I ended up teaming with these two weird beasts? Damn it! Damn!' Katsuki thought.

"Bakugo doesn't like his teammates as what we're seeing." Tokoyami said.

"You can see already from his face that he doesn't want to be paired up with those two." Mina added.

"If they fail, Midoriya won't pass this exam. Some of our classmates failed and couldn't reach even high scores." Tanjiro said as they came back from their battle arena.

"Bakugo! Can I have your time for a bit?" Nezuko asked.

"What for?!" Katsuki angrily asked and he approached the two. All Might looked at the three and was sad to see his successor not gonna be in this examination.

"Young Midoriya, wherever you are, I hope you're always safe. Please take care of One For All and yourself.' All Might thought.

"Start!" Nezu announced on the speakers and the final match has begun.

"Let's go!" Nezuko exclaimed as she fired up her fists and Inosuke equipped his fists with support items from Hatsume.

'I don't know what's this itchy thing in my hands that the weird girl gave me, I'll use this for good!' Inosuke thought.

Flashback

"Please use this, weird-head. This is a support item that will help your punches increase its power and decrease the pressure it gets from every blow you throw." Hatsume said as she gave the items to Inosuke.

"Th-Thank you, weird-girl." Inosuke stuttered and Hatsume gave him a thumbs up.

Flashback ended

Bakugo can be seen flying in mid-air with the help of his explosion and launched himself into All Might.

'An all-out attack?!' All Might thought.

"A cheap trick won't work on me!!" All Might roared and punches the ground to create a huge wind pressure towards them but they already appeared behind him and launched their attacks.

"Blood Demon Art: Exploding Blood!" Nezuko punches All Might with her flaming fists and each blow caused a huge explosion to the number one hero.

'Sh-She got me!' All Might thought.

"Beast Breathing, Weakpoint Hunter!" Inosuke searched for All Might's weak points but he only found one, which is his stomach.

"I found it! It's his stomach!" Inosuke yelled and is about to punch All Might but the hero uses speed to punch the two away.

'My stomach?! What is he talking about?' All Might thought.

"Explosive arm!" Katsuki yelled to speed up his approach but was punched away by All Might.

"Oof! That hurts!" Denki said.

"Three of them got punched away by All Might. But Nezuko managed to hit some explosive punches on his back." Zenitsu said.

"Ow, ow, ow." Nezuko uttered in pain.

"His stomach is his weak point. And I saw something awful as I found it!" Inosuke said.