Chapter Ten: The Cavalry Vs Nomu

"C-Calvary?" One Villain asked as everyone looked at the three tall men who wore capes and primary-colored suits on them.

"So, what's the plan now, Tanjiro?" Zenitsu asked.

"Giyu, shall we burn them alive?" Tanjiro asked.

"We were ordered not to kill villains, that isn't a work of a hero, we just immobilize them. And yet, you're not heroes like All Might or Aizawa over there. So, we'll just injure them... with menace." Giyu coldly said. The ground started to shake all of a sudden and ten huge flaming pillars rose from the ground like splashing water. The villains and the three were inside of it, making the whole place gets heated up.

"H-Hey! What's with these flames?!" Mineta cried.

"Is this a trial version of hell?!" Jiro cried.

"Ten Flaming Pillars? Don't tell me, he's here too?!" All Might uttered.

"You know something, sensei?" Izuku asked.

"If I'm not mistaken, this power... is from one of the pro heroes in U.A. and it is from... the man who they call, "The Flaming Fist of Hell" Kyojuro Rengoku." All Might replied.

"Rengoku?" Izuku asked. Another pillar rose from the ground but this time, the pillar is a smaller one and it formed a shape of a human and it is known to be Kyojuro whose upper body now formed.

"So, these people caused havoc against All Might and Aizawa? Unfortunately, your lives are now in danger!" Kyojuro said.

"H-Hey! Is that... The Flaming Fist?!" One villain asked.

"The rising star, Kyojuro Rengoku!" Another villain said.

"Oh, the newly acquired pest is here also. And these three... who are they?" Shigaraki asked.

"Zenitsu, bombard them with your jewels. Also you Tanjiro, create some meteors that will make them scatter so that Zenitsu can hit them." Giyu said.

"Yeah!" Zenitsu replied as he jumps high in the air and now crosses his arms and light starts to emit from his hands. Tanjiro, on the other hand, starts to emit magma from his arms and raises both of them in the air.

"Ryuusen Kazan!" Tanjiro yelled as he launched a huge amount of fists of magma in the air.

"Did his arms, launched magma in the sky?!" Shigaraki asked.

"What is Tanjiro doing?" Shoto asked.

"Yasakani no Magatama." Zenitsu added as he fires an enormous amount of balls of light from his hands and launches it like huge bullets from his hands. The Light and Magma students' attacks caused huge destruction towards the villains as they scatter like ants who lost their homes. Some villains were killed as Tanjiro's Meteor fists landed at them and brutally killed them. Giyu and Kyojuro were shocked as the two students are now slowly killing the villains.

'Oh, crap! They're killing everyone in here!' Giyu thought.

"L-Look at their power!" Kirishima said as he and the three boys assisted All Might towards the exits where the other students were. Everyone in the exits looked at how powerful Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and the new teacher, Kyojuro are.

"Unbelievable." Koda uttered.

"Tanjiro fired a huge amount of magma fists like meteors and Zenitsu fired also a huge amount of light jewels from his hands like a machinegun. And also, like what they say, they don't have limits on using their power. Cool." Izuku muttered.

"So this is the real power... of the brothers of destruction?" Sero uttered.

"If Tanjiro and Zenitsu were both here earlier, these guys are already screwed as trash!" Mineta yelled.