Chapter Seven: Class Officers and a Date

A new day starts at U.A. as Tanjiro and Zenitsu were both walking together towards the hallway of U.A. Everyone looked at the two with both fear and amazed expressions after they heard the news of what happened after the combat training. Tanjiro only smiled at the crowd of students they're passing through and Zenitsu, only lowered his head due to either embarrassment, or he is really a shy type.

"Hey, raise your chin up! There's nothing to be afraid of, you know." Tanjiro said.

"Y-Yeah. But everyone already knew what happened in the combat training. And the way they look at me or to us... are so intimidating." Zenitsu nervously said.

"Don't worry. That will pass in no time." Tanjiro said. The two have arrived in the Class 1-A and everyone except Bakugo are now inside of the room and took their personal doings.

"H-Hey! I swear, Zenitsu's Devil Fruit is made of light, I think!" Mineta yelled.

"Light or I feel it's electricity, by the way how he moves so fast." Tokoyami said. As the two Devil Fruit users walked inside the classroom, everyone looked at them and rushed at them at once.

"Hey! Hey! Can we see your Devil Fruit powers?!" Mina asked.

"Can you cook this egg for me, Tanjiro?!" Sato asked.

"Does your powers more elegant than mine, Zenitsu?" Aoyama asked.

Izuku and Momo both took their snacks in the morning and looked at their two tall friends being surrounded by their classmates. Izuku takes the last bite of his biscuit and now pokes Momo.

"Hmm? What is it dear?" Momo asked.

"H-Hey! Don't call me "dear" here in the classroom. This makes me embarrassed." Izuku uttered.

"Hmph. I see. Anyways, what do you want to ask?" Momo asked.

"About Tanjiro and Zenitsu, I researched online last night and saw that the Devil Fruit users like them, has a life span of 300 years depends on the fruit they ate." Izuku said.

"That is said to be a myth. For real." Zenitsu suddenly said as he appeared behind the couple and leaving everyone in the entrance door.

"Eeeh?! How did you?!" Mineta asked.

"Myth? So does it mean, you really don't live longer?" Izuku asked.

"For as long as we aren't being killed by anyone, we aren't going to die." Zenitsu said.

"Well, I also saw that, the Devil Fruit users' weakness aside from cannot swim in the sea anymore, they are also weakened on this so call-" Izuku was stopped when Zenitsu covers his mouth.

"Shush your intelligent mouth. If you already knew it, better don't say it." Zenitsu said.

"Eh? But why? Izuku can tell me because I'm his girlfriend." Momo said.

"Eh?! B-B-But I haven't told you yet that we are an official couple yet!" Izuku cried.

"Are you ashamed that Momo will be your girlfriend?" Tanjiro asked.

"No! It isn't! I-I... I just want to... make the move of courting her. Not letting her court me. Because it is so different!" Izuku replied.

"Oh? Y-You want yourself to be the one chasing at me? Such a geek, Izuku!" Momo said.

"W-Well. Momo, can I... can I..." Izuku uttered.

"You what?" Momo asked. Everyone was looking at Izuku who is still stuttering to his words.

"Can I invite you for a date tonight?!" Izuku asked while bowing his head in a perfect 90° degrees. Momo was shocked by Izuku's question and the rest as well. Tanjiro and Zenitsu both smiled at Izuku's move.