Chapter Thirty-Four: Extraction

Back at the hospital, where Kanao, Nezuko, Genya, and Inosuke were confined to each room can be seen sleeping on their own. Each of them had their own nightmares about what happened to Tanjiro.

"Tanjiro! Tanjiro! Tanjiro! Tanjiro..." Kanao suddenly woke up and yelled his name while her hands were restrained by her white coat in order to avoid herself rampaging around.

"Nii-chan... Nii-chan...!" Nezuko uttered in her sleep. Inosuke can be seen shaking on his bed and is about to fall on it. Genya bites his fingers while sleeping and blood drips from it. Some students of 1-A were watching the patients and couldn't believe how much trauma they got from fighting White Thunder.

"Look at them, they really are experiencing too much pain, stress, and the nightmare while sleeping." Denki said.

"Except for one." Tsuyu said.

"One?" Mineta asked as Kanao's face appeared on the little glass on the door and bashes her head into it while screaming Tanjiro's name.

"Man... they're too insane." Shoji said.

"What could have that villain did to them and why they are acting crazy." Kirishima said.

In the League of Villains' hideout, everyone now appeared back to the base and White Thunder smashes Tanjiro's body on the ground and puts his foot on his head, suppressing it downwards.

"Hey! Don't kill him yet, White Thunder!" Spinner yelled.

"I know, and shut up ugly lizard." White Thunder said.

"Ugly lizard?! Just look at you, you're just a robot and... How the hell you can talk to me like that?!" Spinner angrily asked but all of a sudden, White Thunder chokes him and bashes him back to the wall.

"Tell me, even if I'm just a robot, this thing can send you to hell in an instant." White Thunder said.

"Oh? So you guys caught one big fish from those people? Good." Tomura said as he walked out of the shadows.

"White Thunder, go and take your rest." Kurogiri said.

"Yes, sir." White Thunder replied and throws Spinner to Twice who is sitting on the chair.

'Calling you as my senior disgusts me a lot.' White Thunder thought.

"Tanjiro Kamado, wasn't it? I was really aware that your powers will bring many problems to us villains. But, as what I see from you, you're struggling, shaking, crying, bleeding, as any normal human does! What happened, to that determined, fiery Tanjiro that I saw back at the sports festival? Where is it? Where is... it?" Tomura asked as he stabbed a slicer on his palm, making him cry.

"Sea Prism Slicer. Such useful against Devil Fruit users like you. Am I right? It took us two damned weeks just to know your weaknesses!" Tomura yelled and now twists the slicer on his palm, making his hand get worse.

"Tomura, master wants to talk to the boy." Kurogiri said.

"Oh? I see." Tomura said. Kurogiri pushes a table with a television on it and places it in front of Tanjiro.

"Tanjiro Kamado, right? I am really amazed by the power you've shown back from the Sports Festival. If it was a Quirk, I would love to inherit and take it away from you. But, it was a Devil Fruit. I knew it. Someone like you will have that kind of rare power. Where did you get that power, Tanjiro-kun?" The voice asked.

"N-N-N-None... of your... business...!" Tanjiro uttered weakly and then gets stabbed by a Sea Prism nail on both of his legs.

"Hurting, isn't it? Now, tell me. No, tell us. How much you know about White Thunder, A.K.A Muzan from before?" The voice from the TV asked but Tanjiro didn't reply.