Chapter Twenty-Nine: Wild Beasts

Warning! Some lemons may be found here. Some sexual scenes can be read here. If you can't read this, skip the first part of the story. Thank you. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Giyu and Shinobu looked at Midnight who is a bit angry and shocked at what she is seeing. Douma just looked at them from his car and didn't interrupt.

"The two are already dating and me, I'm still single! Maybe I can date the Kanae girl, but Nah, I'm just gonna get busted again." Douma said to himself.

"Why are you two together?" Midnight asked.

"And why are you asking if we are together? Of course, we are dating!" Shinobu said with her angry veins.

"Hah?! D-Date?! What do you mean date?! I thought we'll be the ones going out for tonight, Giyu!" Midnight said.

"I apologize if I promised you about hanging out for tonight or not. But Shinobu here, actually, we were together because this is our first date. She was working somewhere overseas and this is our first time  meeting each other." Giyu said.

"B-But as I remember, you're acting like you have met her for the first time, and now, things have changed!" Midnight said.

"Oh? That scene before? Well, I may act like I never knew her, but because that was our first time meeting each other after years of getting separated together. And since you pulled me away at that moment, I couldn't fight or argue with you because the U.A. sports festival is still ongoing. I can't just fight with some small issue." Giyu said.

"I-I see... So it was my fault why you two got separated. Which means--" Midnight was stopped by Shinobu.

"I'm his girlfriend and we got separated because of our works and personal stuff. You tell him, Giyu." Shinobu said.

"No... You said to me that you're single...?" Midnight asked.

"If I said that before, I'm sorry, it was a lie. But if I didn't, I'm still sorry. Because I made you expect that you'll have a chance to me since I never shared my real status in life. Yeah, Shinobu is my girlfriend and I love her, more than you imagine." Giyu said.

Midnight looked down and tears start to come out from her eyes. She just smiled and wipes it with her handkerchief.

"I think I fell in love with the wrong person. My bad, Giyu. I'm sorry." Midnight said and turns around from them and left.

"Aaaaand she's gone!" Douma said and leaves from the scene in his car.

"Actually, if she didn't pull you from before, maybe I'll act nice to her right now." Shinobu said.

"Even if you did that Shinobu, you'll still hurt her feelings until now." Giyu said while looking at Midnight walking away.

"Hey! Is that Midnight?!" One citizen asked.

"Midnight-san! Can I have your autograph?!" Another citizen asked but was ignored by Midnight who walks past through them and while lowering her head. While walking, she grabbed a pouch from her attire and takes out shirts that has a design of a half-heart each on it.

"If you and I dated while wearing this, and I cling on you, this heart will show how I really love you. But I think this won't be put into use now." Midnight said while sobbing and now throws it into the garbage can. But someone catches it and it is known to be Kyojuro.

"Hey, hey. Why throw such a decent shirt? Oh, this looks nice! Where's the other half of this heart shirt?" Kyojuro asked.

"R-Rengoku... It was you..." Midnight said in her low voice.