Chaper Fourteen: Sports Festival

All students of U.A. are now gathered in the dark corners as they will be introduced by Present Mic to everyone around the world who are watching them having the U.A. Sports Festival. The Class 1-A has mixed emotions like nervous, excited, and frightened as all students in U.A. are putting all their eyes on the students who fought the villains in the USJ a few days ago.

"Do you feel something horrifying, Mineta?" Denki asked.

"N-No." Mineta nervously replied.

"This is it! Let's do our best, Deku!" Uraraka said.

"Yeah! Same goes to you, Uraraka!" Izuku said.

"Yes!" Uraraka replied.

"Good luck to us too, Momo." Izuku said.

"Y-Yeah." Momo replied with her unusual tone. Izuku was confused about her way of replying but he just shrugged it off and focuses more on enjoying the festival. He didn't notice the gloomy glance of Shoto into him while he is cheering up his girlfriend.

"Let's do our best, Zenitsu!" Tanjiro said.

"Yeah! I wanna start this thing with a bang!" Zenitsu said while doing martial arts warm-ups.

"Nii-chan, I mean Tanjiro, let's do our best!" Nezuko said while poking Tanjiro's elbow.

"Yeah! Good luck also, Nezuko and Inosuke!" Tanjiro said with a smile. Nezuko wants to cry happily after seeing his brother smiling at him but Inosuke bumped her and now approaches Tanjiro.

"I'll beat you no matter what happens, Kamaboko Gonpachiro!" Inosuke said.

"Who? M-Me?" Tanjiro asked.

"Yes, you are! I will defeat you with all of my might!" Inosuke said while flexing his biceps.

"I'll do my best too!" Tanjiro replied.

"And now! Let's meet the participating students of the U.A. Sports Festival! Put your hands up in the air!" Present Mic exclaimed as the crowd exploded and cheered up as the announcer fires up the stage.

"Here we go, 1-A! Let's show them what we got!" Zenitsu exclaimed.

"Yeah!!" The Class 1-A replied.

"First, let's start meeting up the first-year students who really proved themselves as they fought the villains from the USJ a few days ago with their bravery and courage. They have shown also what it takes to be a hero towards each other! Let us all welcome, the rising heroes from Class 1-A!!" Present Mic exclaimed as the Class 1-A now slowly walked from the corner and shows themselves to the whole audience, waving and smiling towards everyone.

"Let's go, nii-chan!!" Takeo cheered. Tanjiro saw them and waved back to them. Nezuko heard the voice of his younger brother from the bleachers and she smiled at them. The Kamado family saw her smiling and at the same time, crying a little.

"She looks like nee-san Cyrene!" Hanako said.

"My, oh yes she is!" Kie said.

"Such a beautiful kid like our daughter. I wonder if she is Cyrene." Tanjuro said and they all waved back to Nezuko.

'T-They waved back at me? I... I'm really happy to see you once again!' Nezuko thought while crying. Kanao saw Tanjiro waving at the crowd and her eyes felt happiness when she saw him for the second time.

"T-Tanjiro!! Good luck with the Sports Festival!" Kanao yelled on the bleachers. Tanjiro heard his name being called by a girl. He remembered it from his thoughts and quickly looked for her. He saw Kanao waving on the bleachers and since he is on the process of walking, he waved back at her and smiled.