Chapter Sixteen: Broken Emotions

"How did you?" Sanemi uttered.

"Well, how should I say this but, let me tell you what really happened why I got here in this world, with my memories from the old world still in my mind.

When I was on a mission, I saw these kids of Giyu named Aizen and Koharu in a hidden forest. And it made me feel something strange about those kids as they are now being adopted by Giyu. Few days have come and now I saw them once again in the midst of the forest in the night and now suddenly transformed into a Demon Slayer who works with us in the headquarters, this is where creepy stuff starts.

As I see this slayer get out of the forest, I saw him meeting with Giyu on a abandoned village and then was attacked by some puppeteer demon and both of them ended wounded and Giyu have the most. After he delivers Giyu into Kocho's headquarters, he left once again and now transformed as Aizen as Koharu. I don't know but, this guy names himself as Hagari?" Kyojuro asked.

"Y-Yes. He is the one who told us that he is once known as Aizen and Koharu. Sad to imagine that Koharu is only a weapon and Aizen as him, the bastard who sent us here in this new advanced world. That doesn't explain yet why you have retrieved this memory of yours!!" Sanemi angrily said.

"Oh yeah, pardon me for that. Hahaha!" Kyojuro replied.

'Still the usual Rengoku we always meet at the headquarters. But how did he get resurrected if he hasn't been given by Hagari the power of the Red Spider Lily?' Sanemi thought.

"The reason why I really got in here is that... I killed myself." Kyojuro replied.

"Wh-What? K-Killed yourself? But the Kakushis said that you were being killed by one of the Upper Moons? How's that possible that you got still alive?" Sanemi asked in confusion.

"When Kocho approached my dead body, seeing my whole stomach wide open, I managed to withstand that damn pain to make my own investigations about that Hagari guy. So, I decided to act dead, lose my breath and let the Kakushis bring me to my grave. Before they can bury me alive, I already knocked them down and sent them into the other island using the boat I bought the day before we go into the infinity train mission.

And also, before I head out to my mission, alongside Kamado and the others, I stole one Red Spider Lily from Hagari as I saw him left one in his house before he returns into Giyu's home as Aizen and Koharu. And I heard the capabilities of that flower before he left.

'People who completely dies will be reincarnated to the new modern world with their memories altered. Their friends, whoever can manage to survive, will be the ones who can bring those memories of theirs back to them.

However, if someone uses the Red Spider Lily and knew already its use, then they're the ones who can activate its power and their souls will be departed in this world and will recreate their bodies in the new world, even if they kill themselves. They didn't know that whoever died before them can be reincarnated back to the other world, for as long as they die too and can manage to activate the power of the Red Spider Lily or let someone do it to them.

I should find a way to make this give to Giyu, Zenitsu, Tanjiro, and Kyojuro. Since they're the ones who will die in the future that I saw. If they do, they'll see Kanae once again as I did also grant her the power of the Red Spider Lily after she was buried in the cemetery after a fatal fight against Douma, the Upper Moon Two. Once these people die and meet on the other world, they'll treat themselves as they know already each other for a long time but their memories on their own world will be altered or put into dormant sleep.

"When I heard all of those, I made my mind to kill myself and to prove if the power of that flower is real. And as I kill myself, I finally used the grave that the Kakushis made for me as my last place for that world. And I felt that my soul travels in unparalleled dimensions on which my senses and knowledge can't be used or maintained. As I wake up, I saw myself in a hospital where my mom is sitting beside me, crying and smiling as she said that I survived the train accident in Busan, in someplace called South Korea." Kyojuro said.