Chapter Twelve: Heartbroken

"Sports Festival?!" Denki asked in a loud manner.

"Yes. You heard it right. The U.A. Sports Festival is about to begin within a few days. Of course, joining a famous hero agency will get you more experience and popularity. One chance a year, a total of three chances... No aspiring heroes can afford to miss this event... If you understand that, then don't slack off your preparations!" Aizawa said.

"Yes, sir!" Everyone replied. Izuku thought of the upcoming sports festival and is wondering about what he can do in the upcoming event. Momo slowly creeps her way into Izuku but Mineta bumps on her thighs and accidentally grabs it with both hands.

"M-Mineta?!" Momo cried.

"Pardon me for that, Yaoyorozu! Kaminari just keeps me pushing towards you like I'm a huge idiot!" Mineta said and quickly removes his hands while blushing.

"Are you sure about that?" Shoto suddenly interferes with the two.

"Y-Yeah...!" Mineta nervously said.

"Izuku! Are you excited for the U.A. Sports Festival?" Momo asked but Izuku didn't utter a word on her. She looked at Izuku and sees his face like he is worried about something. She pokes his waist and made the One For All user yell on his seat.

"Gaaah! Momo!" Izuku cried.

"I'm sorry but, I think you are thinking something so deep that you cannot hear me just now?" Momo pouted.

"Oh, forgive me. I was just thinking about this upcoming U.A. Sports Festival. I wonder how it will help us on our road to being a hero. And also, a villain attack just happened a few days ago." Izuku said. 

"Oh, Midoriya! All Might sensei wants to see you!" Kirishima said as All Might can be seen waving on the door of 1-A.

"I'll leave you for a moment, Momo." Izuku said as he left his chair and followed All Might who now walked past of 1-A. Momo looked at Izuku with a sad face as she starts to get worried about his boyfriend. Shoto touched her shoulder and getting her attention.

"Midoriya seems to think of the sports festival as a serious event for him. I know that you really care for him but, maybe you should start worrying about yourself on how you'll be able to win on the events of the festival." Shoto said.

"I know but... I can't just see him getting worried about the sports festival. I was hoping to get a happy and positive response from him but, it was the other side of it." Momo said. Shoto left her standing and went back to his chair.

'Why is it that you're really worried about him? What's on him that it made you love him?' Shoto thought. Izuku and All might are now inside a room and both drank their teas. Izuku still thinks of the upcoming U.A. Sports Festival and this made the number one hero stare at him.

"Young Midoriya, are you all right?" All Might asked.

"Y-Yeah! I was thinking about the upcoming U.A. Sports Festival on what impact can this event give to us aspiring heroes. And also, I wonder if it-" Izuku was stoped by All Might who laughed at his problem.

"I understand now why you really looked serious out there earlier. U.A sports festival is something pro heroes- no, the whole country is watching closely. A big event! That's why I brought you here to talk about it! The next All Might... The fledgling Symbol of Peace... Izuku Midoriya! I want you to tell the world that "I am here!" All Might said.

"I am here... But how...?" Izuku uttered.

"You know the sports festival system, right?" All Might asked.

"Yes, of course!" Izuku quickly replied.

"The support, business, general studies, and hero course come together and fight through preliminary games of different types by class year. The students who make it through face off in the finals. It's a round-robin tournament divided by grade. That's right! In other words, you can sell yourself with everything you've got!" All Might said.