Chapter Twenty-Six: A Cold Return

Seconds have passed as Izuku can be seen on the floor getting knocked down after eating the Gura Gura No Mi Devil Fruit. He woke up and grabs his head after, but he was shocked as he felt his hand grew and he felt big at all.

"Wh-Why do I feel that... I grew muscular and tall...?" Izuku uttered as he stood up and cleaned himself. He quickly ran to the comfort room but his head suddenly bumped into the ceiling and knocks him down once again.

"Ow, ow, ow. Why did I bump in the ceiling? I just slowly entered the bathroom with care." Izuku uttered and he notices himself in the mirror that only his waist can be seen.

"D-Did I grew tall...?!" Izuku uttered and covers his mouth, preventing him to wake the other patients up.

'I need to call Momo or mom! Someone, please come to aid me here!' Izuku thought. His mind suddenly saw some past happenings from Momo as he sees her in a scene where she had sex with Shoto and she gave the ice-and-fire Quirk user a great time. Izuku felt nothing but two things: Anger and Betrayal. Anger because seeing his girlfriend getting laid by someone and betrayal because she cheated on him.

'Wh-What was that?! I-I think it is just a dream! That's all... A dream!!!' Izuku thought as he started to cry and knelt down. The floor cracked due to his heaviness and this made him stop sobbing.

"I... I have to go! Somewhere where no one can see me in this state!" Izuku said as he blinked away and now appeared at the peak of Mt. Fuji in the midst of a cold night.

"Wh-What?!" Izuku yelled but quickly covers his mouth to prevent causing an avalanche.

'H-How the hell I blinked here in an instant?' Izuku thought in nervousness.

"You were thinking of how you got here with your new abilities, Izuku Midoriya?" The voice known to be Togikama said as he appeared from a portal.

"T-Togikama..." Izuku uttered.

"Woah. How did you know my name?" Togikama asked.

"As I was in a coma, Hagari told me about you in my dream, and I really seeing you now in person." Izuku said.

"That idiot... Even he is dead, he still managed to give some information to you before going on to the afterlife." Togikama said.

"E-Eh?! S-So he is dead already...?" Izuku asked in a small tone.

"Yeah. He was killed by a monster, a monster who is known to be stronger than All For One." Togikama said.

"All For One?" Izuku asked.

"You better ask All Might about him, because he knows more about that villain. Anyway, let's check how many changes did happen to you!" Togikama said.

"Y-Yeah! I am now taller, muscular, and I feel two years younger, and also, I can see someone's current activity from earlier." Izuku said.

"I see! Your height from being a 5'5 footer into a 7'6 footer! Second, you got muscular and had a younger skin, no more freckles on your face, and you got more handsome! Here, take a look at this. Mirror!" Togikama said as a mirror appeared from his hand as the Gura Gura No Mi eater has a 1.5 ft long spiked white and green hair, handsome looking face without the freckles on it, sharpened eyes and his voice got deep a little bit.

"S-Seven f-footer?!" Izuku asked in shock.

"Aside from that, you have mastered all the Hakis without training and knowing it. Hagari really gave you this fruit with fully packaged powers and abilities as well!" Togikama said.

"Haki?" Izuku asked.

"Haki is a mysterious power that allows the user to utilize their own spiritual energy for various purposes.