Chapter Twenty-Three: Connections

"Uncultured? What do you mean of that?" Shinobu asked as the gang have finally arrived at the airport of Egypt. They looked around and noticed that they'll be feeling a lot of hot weather as they go and take their adventure in Egypt.

"Right now, we are in Cairo, so I'm sure that he'll be meeting us here." Hagari said.

"He?" Sanemi asked. A tall man with sapphire-colored eyes, has a blue long hair that reaches the knee part behind him and a slim but a bit muscular appeared behind them.

"Welcome to hell, Hagari!" The man said in the Arabic language.

"What did he just said?" The Hashiras said.

"Oh, hey there, Togikama!" Hagari said as he turned around and walked towards the man.

"So who is this weird-mouthed guy, Hagari?" Sanemi asked in a pissed tone.

"You're uncultured, aren't you, Wind Hashira?" The man named Togikama asked in his Japanese language.

'What?! How did he...?!' Sanemi thought.

"H-Hey! How did you know that he is the Wind Hashira?!" Uzui asked.

"Like Hagari over here, I can foresee someone's past and future. But I'm way different than him." Togikama replied.

'Another powerful guy or a dumb one?' The Hashiras thought.

"Hey, are you thinking about something against me?" Hagari asked in an angry tone.

"N-Nothing!" The Hashiras replied.

"Anyways, can we find something to eat over here?" Genya asked while his stomach growled in hunger.

"I guess your mini-monster needs some food on it. Let's go, I know some restaurant here in Cairo, one of the best!" Togikama said.

"Yeah!" Hagari replied.

"Finally...!" Genya uttered and the other Hashiras followed the two known friends. Back in Japan, the students of 1-A have returned to their classes after a week of Hero Internship in their chosen agencies. Everyone except Tanjiro and Zenitsu is all present in the room and shared each other's experiences and stories on their internship.

"I... I..." Mineta uttered in both horror and tremble.

"Hey! What happened? What did you saw in Mt. Lady's agency?!" Kirishima asked.

"Women... They are all demons, in reality, they're just hiding their true personality behind those pretty and sexy faces...!" Mineta uttered while biting his finger.

"Are you serious? Well, in my agency, everyone loved me. Because I... Wait a minute, where the hell is Tanjiro and Zenitsu?" Denki asked.

"Unfortunately, they are absent for some reason." Nezuko replied.

"Like?" Sato asked.

"They went to the doctor for a check-up because, in the past days in their internship, the two got dizzy so bad and got headaches in a bad timing since last week." Nezuko replied.

"Checkup? But as I saw them visiting Izuku last time, they were fine but, I noticed that they aren't talking much from their last visit." Momo said.

"Things are getting weird, I guess." Sero said. The scene now changed to Tanjiro and Zenitsu now meeting their doctor at a hospital.

"After checking you guys up, I have noticed some strange results from you both. Let me ask you, do you kids have forgotten something for a long time and now you start remembering it by having these headaches?" The doctor asked.