Chapter Twenty-Two: The Night at Hosu

"Iida?!" Tanjiro and Zenitsu yelled as they see Iida with his older brother, the hero Ingenium both restrained by Stain.

"T-Tanjiro! Z-Zenitsu! Stay away from here!!" Iida yelled in fear.

'Why am I fending them away? They are too powerful and also, they can beat this Hero-Killer with ease!' Iida thought.

"Tanjiro! We should save them!" Zenitsu said.

"Don't need to ask for that!" Tanjiro said as he transforms his arm into magma but he stopped as he saw Stain having two katanas in his hands and this made him remember something from the past, which leads him to have a headache.

"Tanjiro! Are you all right?!" Zenitsu asked in worry. He looked at Stain and sees his weapons as well, ending the same fate as Tanjiro's.

"Huh? What the..." Stain uttered while looking at the two giants kneeling down in pain.

"Tanjiro! Zenitsu!" Iida yelled.

'What's happening?! Did this villain planted something into this place that made them kneel down in pain?!' Iida thought. He rubbed his wrists as hard as he can to remove himself from getting restrained, but Stain threw a kunai into him and bleeds his cheeks.

"Tenya!!" Ingenium cried.

"Don't you dare move an inch or these two will die!" Stain warned.

"H-How can you kill those two if they are... Untouchable?" Iida asked with a smirk on his face.

'I hate his face. Just how confident he is?' Stain thought. Tanjiro and Zenitsu's minds now started seeing things of their lost memories from their own world. Having a sword as the first thing to hold in the morning and head to the missions, and the things they've learned with those things.

'My mind wants me to see some things from the past...!' Zenitsu thought while grunting in pain.

'I can't resist it anymore... Someone, help...' Tanjiro thought.

"Are you just gonna kneel there and mourn in pain? Okay, let me finish you slowly." Stain said as he approached the two but all of a sudden, flames appeared from nowhere as Shoto now has arrived in the scene.

"I don't know what's going on between these two but, I won't let you interrupt their sweet agony in pain." Shoto said. The scene now changed to an angry Sanemi who marched his way into the house and finds Hagari.

"Hagari! Where the hell is you?!" Sanemi roared around the house, making Naho and the other tsugokus hide in fear.

"Yup?" Hagari said as he can be seen wearing a towel on his lower part.

"Did you just took a bath, Hagari san?" Muichiro asked while slapping his face.

'Why am I so cute and handsome?' Muichiro thought.

"Tell me! Why are Giyu friends with an Upper Moon?!" Sanemi angrily asked.

"WHAT?!" Uzui yelled as he threw off the table which Inosuke, Nezuko, and Kanao used in studying.

"My papers!!" Kanao cried.

"Uzui!!" Kanroji yelled and now kicks him out of the house.

"Who is this Uppermoon you mean?!" Iguro asked.

"The man who killed Shinobu's elder sister before, the Upper Moon two, Douma. He is now hanging out with Giyu like they were close friends!" Sanemi replied.

"Is this true... Oh, Shinobu..." Hagari uttered on Shinobu who walked with her head facing downwards due to sadness.

"Hagari... I wanna die." Shinobu uttered.