Chapter Thirteen: A formed Rivalry

"What is with these people that they block our way out of the room?" Iida asked.

"Are they stalking at my stylishness?!" Aoyama asked while winking.

"Do they want something from me, or from Midoriya?!" Mineta cried.

"Is it obvious? They are stalking at us because we're the ones who fought the villains back in the USJ a few days ago. They are looking at and analyzing their possible competitors in the upcoming Sports Festival." Katsuki said in a normal tone.

"That's Kacchan in the neutral mode." Izuku uttered on Mineta who is shivering on Katsuki who just blabbered his statement about the students outside.

"I heard that you guys fought the villains from the USJ a few days ago. However, that doesn't mean we from the General Studies should be scared of you people. Like this one, you are already giving me an intimidating aura." A purple-colored hair student from the General Studies known to be Hitoshi Shinso said while mentioning Katsuki. Katsuki stopped walking and now stares at what Shinso just said.

"Oh look, he stopped walking after I said something unusual to him. Listen, in the upcoming Sports Festival, I'll prove to you that your students from the hero studies won't stand a chance against us in the General Studies. You hear me?" Shinso said. The Class 1-B behind the crowd heard what Shinso said.

"This guy has the guts to declare war on 1-A huh?" A student known to be Sen Kaibara said.

"Maybe you mean this all students here. They would've declared war against 1-A if they have the guts like that student from the General Studies." Another student from 1-B known to be Yosetsu Awase said.

"Hey, hey. We are just going to observe the commotion here. 'Kay? Besides, we are just observing the people whom we should watch out at the Sports Festival." The President of the Class 1-B, Itsuka Kendo said.

"Hey! What kind of maddening crowd is doing here in 1-A?!" Zenitsu yelled as he and Tanjiro now both walked into the door of 1-A. Everyone stepped back as they see the twin towers of 1-A now standing in their door.

"Hey! is that... Zenitsu and Kamado?" Another girl from the 1-B known to be Setsuna Tokage asked.

"I just came here to declare war on you guys. Just so you won't be underestimating the other courses like the Support course and us, the General Studies course." Shinso said.

"Are we underestimating already everyone? Did you saw us we acted like one? No. Since you came here with all of your might, I should declare a war against the General Studies and to all bastards from the other courses who are here today, staring and blocking our way towards our way to freedom. Now, happy mister sleepy head?" Zenitsu asked.

"Sleepyhead?! Zenitsu, you shouldn't provoke him!" Tanjiro scolded.

"Hahahaha! Fine by me! Well, I accept that offer of yours and may the best course win!" Shinso said as he now walks away from the 1-A door and still being stared by Zenitsu.

"What are you staring at our class huh?! This is not the canteen so get out!" Zenitsu yelled at the other students and everyone quickly walks away from the door of 1-A.

"Not to sound rude but, you just made us look like the bad guys here." Iida said.

"If we aren't going to defend ourselves from these people, we are going to lose again just like what happened in the USJ. The villains are now moving secretly and what if, one student here from U.A. might be one of them? Can you defend our class from the villains?" Zenitsu asked as he left the class with a pissed face.

"Pardon me for his behavior, Iida, everyone." Tanjiro nervously said as he chases Zenitsu in the hallway. The 1-B students were shocked by the kind of emotion and attitude that Zenitsu has shown just now.