Chapter Forty-Two: The Neglected Gas Tiger

"Of all people, why her...?" Tanjiro asked himself after he saw what's in the letter Muichiro gave to him. He sat down on the floor and started to imagine thoughts on this plan. He started to sweat bullets like it's the end of the world until Nezuko comes out of the room.

"Uhm, nii-chan?" Nezuko asked, making Tanjiro shriek in surprise.

"Ah! Nezuko! It's nothing! Don't mind me!" Tanjiro yelled.

"A-Are you all right?" Nezuko asked.

"Y-Yeah. I'll just tell you everything once we go back to the dorms. It's best not to talk about this outside." Tanjiro said.

"About what?" Nezuko asked but Tanjiro walks back inside the classroom. Nezuko pouted and gave her brother an annoyed look.

The afternoon came and everyone returned to the dorms as usual. The Taisho Era people gathered in Inosuke's room and talked about how Nezuko will hang out with Teishin and know his true motives.

"Nezuko-chan will be hanging with that new guy?! I won't let this happen!" Zenitsu yelled and gets punched by Muichiro in the face and he got tied up quickly by the Mist Hashira.

"I knew you'll react such as that. But we have no best actors and actresses suited for this mission but only Nezuko. I also believe her cuteness and adorable personality will crumble Teishi's hard and mysterious personality slowly. Have you thought of any ways to be friends with him?" Muichiro asked Nezuko.

"Hmmm. So this is why nii-chan never talked to me about this in school earlier. You guys think that Teishi has some sort of extraordinary ability?" Nezuko asked.

"Yeah. And I don't know what it is but, let's be careful with him. Anyways, I have an idea for you, Nezuko. Please listen and come closer in here. The same goes for you guys." Muichiro whispered.

"B-But how about Zenitsu and Inosuke?" Genya asked while pointing to the two kicking their legs while being tied up.

"That's better. A distractive sound like they're doing won't let those listeners outside listen well to us." Muichiro said. Teishi can be seen roaming around the hallways of the dorms and observed his classmates' actions. As he is about to go left in the hallway, Nezuko suddenly pops out and greets him.

"Hi there, Teishi!" Nezuko exclaimed. The Time Tiger's time stopped as he witnessed the beauty and the adorable aura Nezuko has shown into him. His eyes are all locked on to hers and forgot everything including his name.

"Wh-Wha..." Teishi uttered.

"Hi! My name is Nezuko, Nezuko Kamado. Nice to meet you!" Nezuko said.

"O-Oh, Nezuko. But I thought your family name is Raijin?" Teishi asked.

"About that, I found my family and that is the Kamado family. Tanjiro is my nii-chan!" Nezuko said.

'She's so adorable. Cute!' Teishi thought.

"So, what are you doing right now?" Nezuko asked.

"U-Uh, well, I'm just wandering around and wasting time, hehe..." Teishi chuckled.

"Hmm. How about we play a game?" Nezuko asked.

"A game?" Teishi asked.

"Yeah! I call it, Tag! You need to touch someone running away from you so that you won't be the tag anymore! Ready?" Nezuko asked.

"Oh, okay. Who'll be the tag first?" Teishi asked while blushing.

"Hmmm... Let me be the tag first!" Nezuko said.

"You...? O-Okay." Teishi said.

"Run now!" Nezuko smiled and this made Teishi's heartbeat go faster.