Chapter Thirty-Five: Revenge

The two demons from the old Taisho era now are facing each other in the midst of the night. White Thunder couldn't believe that of all people who will defend Zenitsu, it must be Douma.

"Tell me, you've joined forces with those slayers, Douma?!" White Thunder angrily asked.

"Oh? Why get mad, master? Didn't you forget what happened since back then? Back when you just ignored us Upper Moons and let us all die while you were relaxing and hiding from the Demon Slayers who hold a very tense grudge against you!!" Douma angrily yelled.

"Huh? What are you even talking about? You guys are all made to serve under me, and lives spared due to being a forgiving and a powerful demon." White Thunder said.

"Forgiving? Serve you? Yeah, you're right, we serve under you, but... a leader must tale care of his servants if it's needed, am I right?" Douma asked.

"This isn't you, Douma... You were tricked by those humans! They are saying nonsense to you and trying to pull you to their side--" White Thunder was stopped by Douma.

"Shut up!! I don't wanna hear any statements from you. Ah, I knew that my Eternal Paradise cult won't be put into reality because of you. I am now starting to regret eating those ladies from before. And... I shall atone my sins for them all." Douma said.

"You are really insane, Douma. Well, if you still insist that senseless and stupid whining of yours, then die!" White Thunder roared as he fired his tentacles into Douma who jumps above and summons three huge crystal blades.

"Take this!" Douma yelled and fires the blades into him who evades faster and can't be seen by the naked eye. White Thunder flashed above him and is about to do a heel kick on him but Douma in mid-air spins his body and freezes White Thunder's legs.

"I hope this will work." Douma uttered. His fingers released a strange aroma and oil that every demon hate and White Thunder felt this one.

"Is this... Wisteria? Heh, it won't work on me--" White Thunder stopped as his cyborg body starts to malfunction and due to the heaviness of the armor, his movements are about to slow down.

"You may be a cyborg demon, master. But that doesn't mean you can't hide the fact that you have that fleshy body of yours!" Douma yelled.

'He figured it out in an ounce. Douma's sharpness is really amusing.' White Thunder thought. He got kicked by Douma and was sent crashing to an abandoned building. The fan user jumped and chases the demon to the building. As he jumped into the building where White Thunder crashed, only he saw is the ground where he crashed and never saw him again.

"This is the first time that the master runs away from the battle. No, this is the second time, I forgot. After how he abandoned us all from before, damn it!!" Douma roared in anger. White Thunder jumps away from the building and stops in an apartment as he starts to get limping.

"The p-p-poison is... starting to get me... This is... Way worse than before...!" White Thunder uttered.

"Do you need my help, Zan-san?" A mysterious man wearing a black robe and hood asked.

"Wh-Who are you...?" White Thunder asked.

"All For One's secret guards. Come with me." The mysterious man said. White Thunder in a flash pulls his blade to slash the hooded man but he got pinned down quickly before he can draw his blade out.

'H-He got me...?!' White Thunder thought.

"Listen... Do you think we didn't know about you? Do you think you can easily rule this world without knowing about us? You are wrong about that. The boss wants to see you in person. And I assume you got injured or your body is in a bad state." The mysterious man said.