Chapter Three: Sub-Zero

"Well, the reason why he is in this world is because... to meet his boss." Hagari said.

"What?!" Inosuke sudenly asked, bashing through the door like a raging bull.

"Hey! What are you doing?! Sorry if I can't stop him." Genya said.

"Oh crap! They caught us!" Inosuke yelled.

"Oh well, it seems that I should tell this to you all. But, better don't make a foolish move when you hear what I say, okay?" Hagari asked.

"Yeah! What is it by the way?" Genya asked.

"Muzan... he has arrived in this world." Hagari said.

"WHAT THE-" Inosuke was stopped by Gyomei, Muichiro, Uzui, and Iguro who wants to explode like crazy.

"Oh man. Either way, he hasn't come here in this world to chase after us. He is going to meet his boss in here." Hagari said.

"Boss? You mean there is someone more superior than him?" Shinobu asked.

"Yes. And that man is a real threat to this society. He isn't yet in full condition by now but soon, he will. And that's what we should avoid. To make him back in the battlefield." Hagari said.

"Just how strong that guy is?! Is he stronger than Muzan? What's his powers then?" Uzui asked.

"W-Well... he is really way stronger than Muzan. And also, he can give and steal someones Quirks." Hagari replied.

"Give? Like he can reproduce Quirks?" Sanemi asked.

"No, he can't reproduce. But he can collect a ton amount of Quirks in his body and wield them as their own because his Quirk is called "All for One". Hagari replied.

"All for..." Genya uttered.

"What?" Inosuke asked.

"It's one. One, you idiot!" Genya yelled.

"Meaning, he has a lot of powers in his arsenal. He can give you a lot of problem if you guys will move carelessly." Hagari replied.

"Right! Now all we have to do is to learn more about everything here in this modern world and to fight that bastard!" Mitsuri exclaimed.

"Okay! Now, everyone, go back and study now!" Hagari replied.

"Yeah!" Everyone except Inosuke who's being knocked off by Genya replied.

A new day come as Izuku now walks on his way towards U.A. . He then sees Momo on the limousine whistling and calling him.

"Izuku!" Momo called.

"Oh, Momo!" Izuku said.

"Why the hell are you walking? Jeez, come inside and take a ride with me!" Momo said.

"Eh? B-But the school is meters a-away." Izuku said.

"Don't be silly, you know. Come here!" Momo said.

"W-Well, I guess I need to take a ride then." Izuku said as he gets inside of the limousone.

"How are you doing?" Izuku asked.

"Me? I am fine! After I saw Bakugo, being thrown by an unknown force earlier!" Momo replied.

'Such a scary answer.' Izuku thought.

"You really hate Kacchan a lot, do you?" Izuku asked.

"Whoever hates the people I love, I will hate them to the fullest. And also, I do because, I love you." Momo said, making Izuku and herself blush.