Chapter Thirty-Two: Invasion at the Training Camp Pt. 1

"Just go outside and get yourselves prepared!" Inosuke yelled and runs away from the room. The two didn't realize that the villains have invaded the training camp.

"I should help them..." Tanjiro said as he stands up.

"But...! Do you still have your powers, Tanjiro?" Kanao asked.

"You mean, my magma?" Tanjiro asked. He squishes his hands and magma boils from it.

"It isn't as strong as before. Stay behind me, I'll protect you this time." Kanao said.

"Did you guys kept my sword from before?" Tanjiro asked.

"Sorry but, Mr. Haganezuka is still making one from our home back out there." Kanao said. In the Demon Slayers' mansion, Haganezuka can be seen crafting the swords of Tanjiro and Zenitsu.

"Make sure you keep them sharp as always, funny-mask." Uzui said.

"Don't pressure him, Tengen. He's making the best of the best blades for the two if they regain their memories and lose their powers." Iguro said.

"Thank you for the compliment, Master Iguro." Haganezuka said in a bit pissed tone while making the swords of Tanjiro and Zenitsu.

'Why am I making such magnificent creations for those two reckless slayers?! If this breaks on their hands, I will never, ever make them swords again! Nu-uh!' Haganezuka thought.

Back at the training camp, everyone gathered themselves outside the camp house and noticed the surrounding flames and villains around them.

"H-Hey! What's the meaning of this?!" Kendo yelled.

"You guys are... from the League of Villains, am I right?" Genya asked.

"How did you know? Oh, is it because of that scars of yours that make you have a brilliant mind? Don't worry, I'll be taking care of you after this." Toga said.

"Over my dead body. Everyone, defend yourselves!" Genya yelled.

"Where are the heroes and the Pussycats?!" Sero asked.

"Oh? You mean them?" Mr. Compress asked as he shows an orb and a little image of the heroes and the Pussycats can be seen imprisoned inside of it.

"I caught them and make sure that none of them won't give us such stress." Mr. Compress replied.

"What?!" Everyone yelled.

"So you snuck into this place earlier and placed a trap on the camp house?" Dabi asked.

"Yeah. I heard that they'll be having a meeting. So I used that chance to gather them all and as they all do, I used my Quirk to imprison them in here and to put much restrain on it so that they won't break this orb easily." Mr. Compress said.

"Damn! They got the teachers!" Ayase said.

"We have no choice then. But we have to fight them!" Zenitsu said.

"Magne, that's the brat with the Light ability. I don't know where that magma brat is but, he must be hiding somewhere." Spinner said.

"Right!" Magne replied.

"You'll pay for what you did to the teachers, villains!" Zenitsu yelled.

"Trying to act tough, huh? Like you can beat us all with your Quirk!" Spinner mocked.

"Shut up!" Zenitsu yelled.

"Zenitsu! Don't let them get you!" Momo said.

"Oh yeah, what a rude way of showing here without telling our objective. Uhm, what is it... the reason why we are here is that... we're looking for these people named Nezuko, Kanao, Genya, Muichiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke, and Tanjiro." Dabi said.