Chapter Twenty-Seven: Final Exams

"Shinobu... What happened...? And how am I alive...?" Giyu asked from his bed with his lifeless tone as he slowly wakes up. Shinobu and the others looked at him with shocked faces.

"G-Giyu?" Shinobu asked.

"And Kanae-san, she is also... alive? How are we still alive? And where is this place?" Giyu asked. Shinobu widened her eyes and tears started to flow from her eyes. She quickly hugs Giyu and smiled at him.

"You're memories have finally restored Giyu. Congratulations." Togikama said while clapping his hands.

"Wh-Who are you? Where is Hagari? And everyone?" Giyu asked.

"G-Giyu... Hagari is... dead. He was killed by Muzan after he saved us from knowing our location." Shinobu said while wiping her tears.

"Hey there, Giyu-kun." Kanae said.

"O-Oh, Kanae-san. Nice to see you back-- How are you alive?!" Giyu asked in shock. Togikama explained all the things to Giyu and tested his mental knowledge to confirm if he really gained all of his memories.

"So, it's confirmed! You're back, Giyu Tomioka!" Togikama said.

"If I'm alive, then Tanjiro and Zenitsu also are... Even Rengoku...!" Giyu said.

"Yes, but Tanjiro and Zenitsu are the only ones who aren't able to remember their past lives." Shinobu said.

"Shall we force them or what?" Giyu asked.

"Don't! If we'll force them to remember such things from the past, they'll go into overdrive." Togikama said.

"Overdrive?" Kanae asked.

"I don't know if Hagari told you this, but this is a really mad and bad effect of the Red Spider Lily. If you force someone to remember their past, without them not having one, their brain will go overload from the inside and will explode." Togikama said.

"You mean that we should wait for them to claim their lost memories back?" Giyu asked.

"Yeah. But I can feel already that those memories are slowly coming back to them slowly but surely." Togikama said with a grin.

"Wait for a second, why am I wearing this attire? And why are we here already?" Giyu asked as everyone did the anime fall.

"Y-You are a teacher here in U.A. And I don't know what subject or class you teach." Kanae said nervously.

'This is bad! If he can't remember what's his work in U.A., we're all doomed!' Togikama thought.

"I'm just kidding. I just want to fool you all." Giyu said with his evil smile.

"You idiot!" Shinobu angrily yelled as she started to barrage her small fists into Giyu's hands.

'I miss this feeling. The feeling of receiving Shinobu's small bombs.' Giyu thought while taking all of Shinobu's fists and hugs her.

"I missed you, Shinobu. Love you." Giyu said.

"I love you too... Please don't leave me alone again, I beg you." Shinobu said while sobbing.

"Right, right." Giyu said while patting her head. Kanae was smiling with tears after seeing the two happy together.

'I wish Sanemi and I can have that same amount of love that Giyu and Shinobu have.' Kanae thought.

"So, let me tell you this, returning lovers. Don't force those two to remember their memories and second, don't cling too much on each other. Like what I explained earlier, we have too many enemies and villains around us and we are all targets. Once he comes back, we'll start to do our attack against them." Togikama said.