Chapter Nine: Plus Ultra

All Might and the Four-armed Nomu clashed at each other, both creating enormous shockwaves around the USJ. Inosuke continued his rampage on taking down the villains and carefully knocking them down.

'Damn! If killing is allowed in this world, maybe this is already done by now!' Inosuke thought while clashing against the other villains.

Flashback

"What?! I can't kill anyone in this world?! Including the bad guys?!" Inosuke asked.

"Yes. Unlike the old modern world you lived, in here, the Government now has their eyes on every establishment here in this country. Which means, every movement you or everyones do, they can see it. So, I am going to train you on how to knock down your enemies without killing them." Hagari said.

"Gah! Fine! I will just knock them out so bad!" Inosuke said.

Flashback Ended

"H-Hey! That new student, he is so good at fighting! How does he get used to that one?" Kirishima asked.

"Just stop getting amazed by that weird! Let's make this bastard pin down as long as the help arrives." Katsuki said.

"Hahaha! You think you can pin me down so easily?" Kurogiri asked as his body suddenly enlarged and his shadow scattered all around them.

"Wh-What's this?!" Momo cried.

"From here then, I'll send you now to the places where you'll be resting for good!" Kurogiri said as he teleports everyone except Nezuko away from the entrance of USJ and sending them away to the zones of the USJ. Nezuko ran off quicker than everyone to avoid herself getting teleported.

"What?! How did you?!" Kurogiri grunted.

Nezuko's eyes starts to change into her demon eyes and slashed her wrists to bleed some blood into it and flames suddenly gushed into her hands.

"You're not getting away from here, villain!" Nezuko said as she stomps the ground, making a fighting stance against Kurogiri.

'Just how strong this girl is? I'll just teleport her away from here and return back to Shigaraki.' Kurogiri thought.

Everyone was sent randomly to the different zones around USJ. Katsuki and Kirishima were both sent in the ruins Zone. While, Izuku, Tsuyu, and Mineta were sent in the Shipwreck zone. Momo, Jiro and Denki were sent in the Mountain Zone, Tokoyami and Koda in the Windstorm Zone, Shoto and Hagakure in the Landslide Zone, and Ojiro in the Fire Zone. The remaining students like Mina, Aoyama, Sato, Shoji, Sero, Uraraka, and Nezuko were the ones left to face Kurogiri.

"N-Nezuko! Wh-What are you going to do?!" Thirteen asked.

"Sensei, leave the rest to us. We'll defeat this villain for good." Nezuko said.

"Hey, I like that fighting spirit of yours but, can we just run away and make All Might and Aizawa sensei handle this one?" Sero asked.

"Don't be a coward! If you want to be a hero, better act like one and don't rely on others!" Nezuko yelled.

'Scary!' Everyone thought.

"If no one's gonna assist me, then I'll go all by myself!" Nezuko said as she charged into Kurogiri and the villain now unleashes a Warp for Nezuko to enter. Nezuko flashed behind Kurogiri and found a metal part of Kurogiri's body and punches it with her flaming fist.

"Gaah!! How did you?!" Kurogiri cried.

"I observed where you're weakpoints are when the explosive guy and red-hair attacked you. When I saw this metal part of yours, I started an assumption that this one is your main weakpoints. And I am right." Nezuko replied.