Chapter Thirty-Six: Phantom Beasts

The leader of the League of Villains and the leader of the Demons from their perspective eras now have met together. The cyborg demon witnesses the black lightning All For One emits in his hand.

"You're worried about this? I'm sorry. I was trying to steam out all of my stress after getting my injuries treated by some machines and useless doctors." All For One said.

"You never mentioned ever since you have some bodyguards with you. And they look pretty amusing and strong. When did you have these people, master?" White Thunder asked.

"From now on, don't call me your master, Muzan. You call me by my name, and I call you on your own name. We are on the same level, am I right?" All For One said.

"If you say so." White Thunder said.

"This secret squad was built to take down Devil Fruit users and they couldn't find a single target from the past ten years. Now that we have some Devil Fruit users out there, this is the best time to activate them." All For One said.

"An anti-Devil Fruit squad, you say?" White Thunder asked.  A tall man with a long messy haired and three blue-green blades with eye designs on it walked inside the room.

"It's good to see you back, Master." The man was known to be Kokushibo said.

"Kokushibo... You are... One of All For One's bodyguards? And your eyes, are only two?" White Thunder asked.

"As I reincarnated to this world due to some instances, and how it happened, my four remaining eyes were all placed into these swords of mine." Kokushibo said while showing him the eyes moving from the blade of his swords.

"Kokushibo, A.K.A Moonterror, was the one who trained these swordsmen into perfection who we call as "Phantom Beasts". And matching their skills with the Quirks they have." All For One said. The four bodyguards aligned beside Kokushibo and placed their right-hand clenching on their chests.

"My name is Gulliver Henz, nice to meet you." A young man with a spiky blond hair has gray eyes, and spiky teeth, and wielding long silver kukris greeted on White Thunder.

"I am Raiden Zephyr, nice to meet you." Another young man with black wavy hair has red eyes and has a mechanical right arm filled with diamonds on it said.

"Name's Akaashi Takemura, it's a pleasure to meet the king of the demons here in the modern world." An average man with green curly hair has a scratch on his left eye and wields a halberd said.

"And my name is Hakanami Ichibayashi, a pleasure to meet you." A young girl with long blue hair covering her left eye wields a decorated sickle and a barbed circle-shaped weight, connected with a chain on it said.

"Actually, they are six in total but, one is pursuing someone out there and is about to get the job done." Kokushibo said.

"May I ask, what mission you gave to him?" All For One asked.

"The mission to eliminate one of the Hashiras, one that can cause a lot of trouble to us all, Sanemi Shinazugawa." Kokushibo said.

'The Wind Hashira? So that guy is on his tail right now.' White Thunder thought.

Sanemi walks out of the hospital and heads to the parking lot. A shadow of someone follows Sanemi and conceals itself to the shadow of the buildings. The short-tempered Demon Slayers stops and reveals his blade.

"I don't know who the fuck you are but can you just show up so that I can fucking kill you?!" Sanemi angrily asked.

"Such senses you have there, Shinazugawa." The figure disappeared and now appears in front of Sanemi. He uncovers his hood and removes the robe on his body.