Chapter Thirty-Eight: The Return of the Beast

"You still dare to show up after how long you hide from your wrongdoings, All For One!!" All Might angrily yelled.

"And why I won't show up? My children over here need some assistance and I just came to their aid and assist them. Is there anything wrong with doing such good deeds to them?" All For One asked.

"Villains never appreciate good deeds from each other." All Might uttered and the ground erupted while he charges his One For All.

'He's charging his Quirk to his arm.' All For One thought. The number one hero flashed away and appeared in front of All For One to deliver a punch but the villain's arms grew bigger and block the incoming punch.

'I... I haven't swung my arm yet... But he knew that I was about to punch him from this distance!' All Might thought.

"You haven't swung your arm and yet I already caught it, is that what you're thinking, All Might?" All For One asked and throws him into the junks.

"Iida, now!" Shoto yelled and four students suddenly blazed into the scene to snatch Tanjiro away from them and run away.

"Got him!" Katsuki yelled while grabbing Tanjiro and pulls him to Shoto and Kirishima.

'It's too heavy...! Just bear with it, Tenya...!' Iida thought to himself.

"Hey! Can you hear us?" Katsuki asked on Tanjiro.

"It's no good. He's unconscious and looks, what have they done on Tanjiro?" Kirishima asked while looking at his body filled with many wounds, blood, and stitches.

"Tch! Of course, those villains would torture someone like him who got an awesome and magnificent power!" Katsuki said.

"Finally, I heard you saying such words to Tanjiro's abilities. To think your mouth isn't filthy at all." Shoto said.

"Shut up, half-and-half bastard! Do you want me to beat you?!" Katsuki angrily yelled.

"Stop fighting, you two! We are now going fast away from here! Brace yourselves!" Iida yelled.

"Hakanami! They're taking the boy away!" Gulliver yelled.

"No, just let them. We already took the fruit from him. Focus now on this man facing All For One." Kokushibo said.

"Roger." The other Phantom Beasts replied. The huge fighters clashed themselves as they grip each other's hands and pushing it to their fullest. All Might felt heavy as All For One's hands grew bigger and his strength increased.

'His hands powered up?!' All Might thought. He got pushed down on the ground and slowly gets buried by the grip of All For One. He saw a rock beside him and kicks it towards the villain and he got away.

"What a kiddie play you have there, All Might. Is that how you fight right now?" All For One asked.

"Shut up!" All Might roared and charged into him. He sends a huge right swing to the villain but it was countered by also the right swing. Their fists collided and wind pressure suddenly gushed their area. The two exchanged blows and couldn't manage to land a blow to each other.

'His hands and arms may be big but he can still throw these heavy things with this speed?!' All Might thought.

"Nullify!" All For One yelled and his arm suddenly released violet lightning on it. His turn of rushing into All Might started and he was way faster than All Might.

'He disappeared?! Where? How could it... be...?' All Might thought in horror as he saw All For One now punching him to the face and his body spins in mid-air.