Chapter Eleven: White Thunder

A new day around U.A. has started once again. The students of 1-A are still not in the school and some of them are still taking their rests from the battle they experienced in USJ. Katsuki on their residences yelled early in the morning as he lost his toothbrush in the toilet bowl.

"GAAAAAAAHHH!!" Katsuki roared like a wild baby.

"Katsuki! What the hell's wrong with you?!" Katsuki's mom, Mitsuki, asked.

"My damned toothbrush fell in the toilet bowl! Now I don't have one to use!!" Katsuki replied.

"Then, is that my fault?! No! It was yours!!" Mitsuki yelled back.

"Hah!?" Katsuki yelled.

Shoto strolls himself in a park near U.A. He saw children who are playing in there and having their smiles on their faces. He didn't realize that one kid is already poking him from behind and he turned around to look for it.

"C-Can we play?" The kid asked.

Shoto gasped after hearing this. He never experienced this kind of feeling before when he was a kid. He removes his bag and now holds the hands of the kid.

"Yeah. I will." Shoto replied.

"Yay!" The kid replied with joy.

Uraraka on their residences, cleaned their living room, her room, washed the plates, did the laundry, and studied for at least an hour. She gives herself a break and lies down on the couch in the living room.

"I wonder what is Iida and Deku doing?" Uraraka uttered on herself.

Iida can be seen jogging in the city in the morning and practiced to get himself faster by using his Quirk. He remembered what Zenitsu said to him before in the Combat Training.

"You can't beat me in terms of speed."

'I won't lose to someone who is overpowered but has dumb thinking like him! I swear!' Iida thought.

Izuku and Momo both trained each other on the Dagobah Municipal Beach and the two created shockwaves and wind pressures around the beach. Izuku uses his One For All against Momo's shields and defenses to increase the offense that Izuku's Quirk can give.

'I won't disappoint All Might! I saw how strong and destructive Tanjiro's Quirk but, I will prove to All Might and to everyone, that I trained so much because I have a goal in life. And that is to be the greatest hero like All Might!' Izuku thought as he punched the last shield that Momo created.

"Phew! I think we should call this a day, Izuku. And also, you really need to recover from your wounds." Momo said while pointing her finger on Izuku's bleeding arms.

"Y-Y-Yeah. I think I really need to increase my Quirk's capability in my body or else, my body will explode." Izuku said.

"I see. Say, Izuku, are you really aware that Tanjiro and Zenitsu have no weaknesses at all?" Momo asked.

"For now, yes. But I believe that there is one thing that will make them weak and vulnerable in the battles soon." Izuku replied.

"You really know about that kind of things huh?" Momo asked.

"It is obvious for someone to have weaknesses, you know that!" Izuku said.

"Yeah, yeah." Momo teased. Shinobu sat on the sand of the Dagobah Beach, miles away from Izuku and Momo who started to leave the place. She glanced at the beautiful sunrise on the beach and embraced the cooling breeze of air in the morning.

"This place is so good for us too, right Giyu?" Shinobu uttered as tears started to fall from her eyes. She remembered everything that happened before in the old world with Giyu and how he died.