Chapter Forty-Six: Suspicions

Iida widened his eyes in shock and disbelief after he heard what Izuku said to him, that Uraraka is the one who killed Mina and probably the U.A. Traitor the heroes and teachers can't capture for a long time. Moya, with blood on his mouth, tried to laugh but his neck got gripped hard by Izuku.

"U-U-Uraraka... Did this? You're not joking, right? Right?" Iida asked in a bit unpleased look. Izuku slowly shook his head and Iida looked down slowly.

"H-H-He's right... Ura... Raka was the impostor. The one...who killed your classmate... isn't it amazi--" Moya stopped as he got smashed on the ground and Izuku's foot was placed on his head.

"How did this happen? She's our friend, right? We've been together the three of us for a long time. But... She? As a traitor? How she can do this to us? Why? Why Midoriya?!" Iida asked and grabs Izuku's shoulders but he didn't look at him in the eyes.

"I'm... I'm starting to distrust all of my classmates, Iida. Except for some people, including you as well. I can't just hang out with them like normal friends. Everything has changed now, the villains are also everywhere who wanted to take me down after witnessing the great tremendous power I have. Uraraka is an example who we thought of a sweet innocent girl who wanted to help her family but she is a silent serial killer who tried to murder me and she started doing it to Mina first." Izuku said.

"M-M-Mind... ifwh... shwoo..." Moya mumbled while his face is stepped on the floor due to Izuku's foot suppressing his head to it.

"Now you're starting to hate everyone because they might turn their backs on the heroes and go in the other way that we didn't expect? Midoriya, don't make everyone your enemy. We can still ask for their help, right? Like All Might, Endeavor, and the other--" Iida was stopped by Izuku.

"I didn't include the heroes in this one, Iida. Only the students. Are you even listening? Besides, I can still tell we can trust the heroes with this incident. But aside from All Might, I have one or two in mind who can help us." Izuku said.

"Oh... right." Iida said.

"We shall go now and head out to meet those heroes." Izuku said.

"And what about this guy?" Iida asked while looking at Moya.

"I have seen everything from him. We don't need him now." Izuku said as he pulls Moya up.

"Wha... Yowh... Gonnah...Ki--" Moya stopped as Izuku punched his stomach and a hole was made from the punch.

"Midoriya!" Iida said.

"This is for Mina." Izuku said. He raises his fist upwards and rips Moya's face into two. Iida couldn't believe what did he saw just now from his friend whom he thought of as an innocent student before and now a brave and enigmatic one whom he can't even understand his resolve for himself and others. Izuku hangs the body of Moya on the wall and writes a message beside his body using his blood and through his finger.

"This should do it. Iida, let's go. Time will begin to move." Izuku said.

"O-Oh yeah..." Iida replied. The two walked away while cleaning themselves and time started to move. The U.A. students all headed to their buses and the 1-A students saw Izuku and Iida walking together with grim looks on their faces.

"Midoriya! Iida!" Uraraka called. The two looked at her and give her an uneased smile.

"What's wrong? Are you two--" Uraraka tried to touch Izuku on the shoulder but was slapped away by Momo.

"He's tired, Uraraka. Let him rest." Momo said.

"Ah, I see. I apologize for that." Uraraka laughed. As Uraraka tried to look at Izuku, she saw a glimpse of a vicious aura from him which made her shiver in a second. The bus started to move and Uraraka is still standing on the stairs sweating in fear.