Chapter Fifteen: Encounters

Shinobu still stared at Giyu while Giyu does the same. The two looked like lovers who have finally met each other after a long time. Shinobu gripped her hand into Giyu's chest and she felt the coldness of his Quirk. She quickly pulls her hand away and fixes her composure.

"H-Have we met before?" Giyu asked
Shinobu widened her eyes once again and her blush can be seen reddening once again all over her cheeks. She didn't know what she would respond to Giyu's question. Before she can utter a word, she remembered some words from Hagari before leaving them.

'If you saw Giyu and he sees you, act like you don't know him. And also, don't show your feelings to him instantly. You'll make him confuse more. Instead of using your real name, use this name that I made for you.'

'I'm sorry Giyu but... this isn't the time that I'll be an honest girl for you. Sorry, my love.' Shinobu thought.

"N-No! Maybe you saw someone who looks the exact face like mine." Shinobu chuckled.

"Oh, I see. May I know your name?" Giyu asked.

"My name is Sylvia. Sylvia Himura." Shinobu replied.

"Oh, Sylvia. Name's Giyu, Giyu Tomioka. A pleasure to meet you." Giyu said as he held Shinobu's hands and played with it for a moment. Shinobu blushed madly and wants to hug Giyu so badly after losing him in their battle against Muzan back to their world. She remains calm and now gently pulls her hand away from him.

"What a gentleman you are, Tomioka-san. Anyways, wanna have something to bite?" Shinobu asked.

"Oh, sure. And, also, you can call me Giyu." Giyu said while smiling. Shinobu once again blushed after seeing her lover smile at him.

'Wh-What's this?! D-D-Did he smiled?! I haven't seen his smile from before. So handsome!!' Shinobu thought and now gets a nosebleed after seeing Giyu's smile.

"A-Are you okay? Do you feel bad or what?" Giyu asked in a worrying tone.

"G-Giyu... if you acted like that before, maybe we got married already..." Shinobu uttered weakly.

"What?" Giyu asked.

"N-Nothing! Pretend that as my hum, sorry for that!" Shinobu replied and quickly wipes the blood from her nose.

"Oh, I see. You must love humming, aren't you?" Giyu asked.

"Oh, yes, yes. I really do." Shinobu giggled while replying to him with a lie. The two sat together at a table in the canteen and both of them bought spaghetti and garlic bread.

"So, you are a teacher here in U.A.?" Shinobu asked.

"Yes. I left the army because I wanted to teach students and to start input some disciplinary methods here in U.A." Giyu said.

"A-Army?" Shinobu asked.

"I was a general in the army for several years. With the help of my Quirk, we managed to push away the terrorists back to where they belong. And to prevent any dangerous measure here in the country." Giyu replied.

'A general?! J-Just because of his Quirk. Wait, what's his Quirk by the way?' Shinobu thought.

"Uhm... May I ask what's your Quirk?" Shinobu asked.

"I call this Quirk of mine the "Hiehie" or the chilly Quirk because I can create, control, and transform into ice at any will." Giyu replied as he created a butcher's knife on his right arm.

'Amazing! B-But, how did he get that Quirk?! If he got that power from before, maybe Muzan would be defeated so easily!' Shinobu thought.

"By the way, what's your Quirk and where do you work, Sylvia?" Giyu asked.