Chapter Seventeen: Battles Pt. 1

"I won't lose to you, Todoroki! Even if you have this crazy Quirk of yours!" Sero said with confidence.

"I see. Then I won't hold on myself then." Shoto uttered. Sero quickly fired his tape at Shoto who blocks it with his ice.

'I knew it. The more I'll attack straightforward, there's no way I'll win on this match!' Sero thought.

"Take this, Firi-" Sero was stopped as Shoto froze him wholefully with his ice as he sees Sero hesitating on his next move.

"He just froze him in an instant. What an unfortunate end for Sero." Ojiro said.

"Poor Sero, he did his best but it is still not enough to defeat Todoroki." Nezuko said.

"Huh? He couldn't even hit that half-colored guy with his Quirk, and yet you consider it as his best? Fool." Inosuke said.

"S-Sero was quickly being taken down by Todoroki by freezing him in an instant! A clean victory for Shoto Todoroki!" Present Mic exclaimed as the crowd gave a round of applause for Shoto's victory. Shoto, on the other hand, unfreezes Sero with his other Quirk and looked for his condition.

"I'm sorry if I went too far." Shoto said.

"No, it's fine. I was really not yet on your level, Todoroki!" Sero said with a thumbs up. Shoto now glared at Izuku with a cold gaze before leaving the stage.

'I wonder if we fight against each other in the next round.' Izuku thought.

"Next match, the electric wonderboy of 1-A, Denki Kaminari!" Present Mic exclaimed.

'Inosuke's going to be a pain in the ass. How should I defeat him?' Denki thought.

"And the masked hunter of 1-A, who possesses great strength and flexibility from the two matches, Inosuke Hashibira!" Present Mic exclaimed. One woman from the bleachers got caught by the attention that he heard the name "Hashibira."

"H-Hashibira... Don't tell me... No, he should be dead. When he was a baby." The woman is known to be Kotoha Hashibira said.

"Excuse me, are we allowed to use swords in here?" Inosuke asked.

"No weapons are allowed in this match! Only supporting items will do!" Midnight replied.

"But the swords do support me in my battle! Well, nevermind then!" Inosuke exclaimed.

'Let's see if he can handle Denki without his precious swords.' Hagari thought.

"You can do it, Inosuke!" Hagari cheered.

"Beat his ass, weird!" Genya added.

"Who do you call weird?!" Inosuke angrily asked.

"Begin!" Midnight announced.

"Indiscriminate shock: 1 million volts!" Kaminari exclaimed as he fired a huge amount of electricity from his body and directly goes into Inosuke's direction.

"Inosuke, go for the kill!" Nezuko exclaimed.

"Kill?!" Everyone from 1-A shrieked.

"Uhm... That's how he wanted to cheer himself, by that kind of language. Sorry." Nezuko nervously apologized.

'It doesn't matter. For as long as you are cute always!' 1-A students except Tanjiro thought.

"Beast Breathing, Fist Mode!" Inosuke exclaimed as his body buffed all of a sudden and a great intensity can be felt around his body.

'Fist Mode? I think he has trained himself further without using his swords. Nice work, Inosuke!' Hagari thought.

"Fist Mode?" Denki asked.