Chapter Forty-Three: Back on Track

"M-Midoriya?!" Tanjiro asked in surprise as they see Izuku who already returned to U.A. without them noticing it. Izuku quickly gripped Tanjiro's mouth to prevent Teishi look at him.

"I'll only tell it to you, Tanjiro, Muichiro, and to you people of the Taisho Era. But not in here. Follow me and leave the table one by one." Izuku said and he quickly walks away like he is running.

"How he can..." Tanjiro uttered.

"Let's follow him. Let's go." Muichiro said. After they all leave their table and let Nezuko handle Teishi, in the storage room of U.A. Tanjiro, Muichiro, Genya, Kanao, Inosuke, and Izuku can be seen hiding and discussing Teishi's plan.

"What? Someone used an ability to make us forget what we planned for him?" Muichiro asked in a calm but pissed tone.

"Yes. And that red mist could be the culprit of it. They call themselves the Malevolent Tigers. I don't know if you'll believe me but, I already saw the future about them but I won't tell you anything about it." Izuku said.

"Why you won't tell us, Midoriya?" Kanao asked.

"That would cause trouble for our classmates. Once we make a move against the Malevolent Tigers, we will lose one of our classmates." Izuku said.

"One of our... classmates...?" Genya asked.

"Hey, hey! How in the world you can talk about the future after you left us in the dust the night you fought those monsters?!" Zenitsu angrily said.

"If I would come with you guys back at that moment, then I let myself get crawled by a snake again." Izuku said.

"Snake?! That time?!" Inosuke asked.

"He means Yaoyorozu. Izuku, I know you've been dealing with that problem a lot, am I right? I respect you that. But let me ask you a thing. How we will know that all of what you said is legitimately true and not all bluff to impress us more?" Muichiro asked.

"You still won't believe that I can't see the future? Later at 9 PM, Zenitsu will always go to the bathroom to release all dirt from his butt due to diarrhea." Izuku said.

"Huh?! Wh-Why me?!" Zenitsu cried.

"And also, Teishi will creep into your room, better watch out for his footsteps." Izuku said on Muichiro.

"To my room? With what?" Muichiro asked.

"To finish you off. He saw you are useless now you lost your right arm. But either way, I'll explain to you what kind of ability he has. Like mine, he can see the future in one minute. Every person he looks in the eye will trigger that ability and with that, he can make his move or get an idea on what will happen to you next." Izuku said.

"That means he predicted already our future moves one minute before it will happen, am I right?" Genya asked.

"Correct. You already notice why he doesn't hang out with our classmates is because he is observing them in any way he wants. He knows that some classmates of ours are too observant and can easily read his movements. Two of them are Tsuyu and Todoroki. Now you deployed Nezuko to him, that will make his movements suppressed and won't be able to look someone in the eyes to see their future." Izuku said.

"Then we just made a good plan then!" Genya said.

"No. It could be way worse. I saw thirty-six scenarios where the U.A. impostor will make his or her move with Teishi can't eagerly move because of Nezuko's adorable presence. And one out of the thirty-six, there is a scenario I must avoid." Izuku said with his hands shaking.

"And that is?" Tanjiro asked.

"Four of our classmates will die the most, the other is two, but mostly, it will be only one." Izuku said.