Ch.33

To say MJ was stressed would be an understatement, hell understatement wouldn't even begin to describe it... what stress she was feeling. The pit that rested in the bottom of her stomach was make the nausea from the migraine that was forming increase drastically. The tingling in her hands as they shook violently. The world was spinning, and she was fighting a panic attack.

Peter was taken.

These simple words where what had ruined her  wonderful date night with the lead singer of her band, Gwen. She had looked stunning in her usual pastels, blonde hair framing her face perfectly as she'd laughed at whatever snarky comment MJ would throw out. She had gotten a call from Ned right before the date, but she ignored it. Thought it was just him nerding out about something. A little after dinner, she learned from her mistakes. A caller ID that she never dreamed would pop up, with the goofy nickname she gave it to tease Peter, and was only there in her phone for extreme emergencies.

- Iron Dad (TS) : Calling... -

That was just the start of the stress. Once she had been filed in, she needed to take a moment. Her date had noticed she'd been gone too long and found her. After a moment of regrouping, MJ explained the situation with as little 'spidering' as possible. Turned out she knew Peter from school, and said she had to make a call.

Within minutes, two motorcycles were at the front entrance. Her date approached them without hesitation. MJ opted to hang back a bit. On one was a buff and scruffier guy dressed in all black, and came across as a pissed off teddybear. The second was a pale lady with raven hair who looked like she hasn't slept in days, and admitted a much more murderous energy than her male counterpart. The three spoke lowly about something and the dark haired lady swore a bit. She then said something about asking someone... Wade? Nate? She wasn't sure.

After a short phone call, mostly filled with swearing and yelling, she seemed to promise that she and someone called Eddie would 'help smell him out' and that whoever was on the other side 'should be thankful she can't kill him' whatever she meant by that she seemed dead set on it.

A little goodbye was said and the two were gone.

Too much was happening all at once, and the world spun till it became a blur.

It was getting hard to breathe.

MJ fell her dinner coming up for revenge.

She rushed to the bathroom.

There was no peace.

Gwen came in and comforted her.

Breathing hurt, as the air stung her throat.

After a little while they left.

She needed help walking straight.

The went back to Gwen's apartment.

God did she feel drained.

She staid there that night.

She couldn't sleep well.

Her head pounding.

She didn't feel her body.

And the same words, cured words, were spinning in her head.

Peter was taken.

Peter was taken.

Peter was taken.