Intro

Honestly, he knew that YouTube AMV/MEP rabbit hole was a bad idea. The voices found a new favorite song, and it was very distracting! He had a job to do!!!

['Wake from a dream where I was stuck, losing my teeth.
Lucky for me, it was all fake or not what it seemed.']

('Where, oh where, do we go next
Haunted pillow, beneath my head?')

Blood splattered across the wall as the first bodyguard let out a deafening scream before going limp. Alarms began to screech through the halls of the complex. More men filed out of the rooms to confront the attacker. A grin crept up on his face, voices be damned, he was going to enjoy this!

[('Where does it go?
Where does it go?
Where does it go?')]

More blood and screams filled the hall as the assassin made his way to the stairway, joyously laughing as he went. God! How much he adored the rush of it all! At the top of those stares was were his true targets lied. His blood pressure rose with excitement as he climbed the rest of the way up.

('Pick out her heart with a kitchen fork, pin down her arms.
Wake from the scar, still feeling sick. Where did it get started?')

['Where, oh where, did this come from?
Oh my god, my head's a gun!']

Kicking in the office door, he is met with a gun pointed at his face, and a terrified mob boss at the other end of it.

"Oh, honey... you know that won't work." The assassin cooed. Why did they never remember? It's not like it was a secret!

The man's face contorted into a disgusted look. "I don't know what the fuck you're talking about!!!"

"Typical."

Two shots went off.

The head of the mob boss rolled on the floor, trailing blood behind it.

Healing down, the assassin carved into the lifeless corpse, happily humming as he worked.

['I let myself go.']

('I let myself go.')

['I let myself go.']

('I let myself go.')

After making sure his message would be understood, the assassin got to his feet, propping the headless body in the big office chair behind the large desk. Carefully, he placed the head in it's lap. He thought the sight quite humorous.

['Who's that? Can you reach in time?
Text me all these wretched cries!']

He started to walk to the window.

('Once I flew above the cars
and the wind blew gratitude through my heart!')

Seven stories up, not a bad fall.

[('I let it all go.
I let it all go.')]

Breaking the window, he exited the building.

'Save us from our own two heads.'

Letting go, the cool spring air felt refreshing on his face as he rapidly approached the ground.

'Can I keep one and ditch the rest?!'

Black.

-
-
-

A/N

(White)
[Yellow]

Song - Kitchen Fork : Jack Conte