Ch.6

Wade had messed up. Big time. His body reacted on its own, and now he was stuck on the floor, Peter underneath him wearing an expression of fright and... embarrassment?

(WHY ARE YOU PINNING HIM DOWN???)

[Dominance.]

(But why?)

[So he can't escape?]

(He wasn't gonna go anywhere!)

'Guys! Help! I'm on top of Peter! You know, Tony's pet project, total cutie, and apparently Spidy's BFF!'

(Quick! Ask if he's single again! Make it seem like we're just really direct!)

[If that's what you wanna call it.]

"I said, are you free range, or has someone snagged you up?" He let go of Peter as he spoke, trying to take back the actions he had already done.

'I sound like a creeper.'

[SHUT UP! I wanna hear his answer.]

Wade waited as a red faced Peter scooted his way out for under him.

"I don't see how that's any of your business... let alone why you felt the need to pin me. Not that it's the first time someone has done that you should see Mr. Stark when he's worked up. He can be so over dramatic." Peter sounded annoyed by the situation as his thoughts trailed off. There was clearly more important things to worry about, and this Deadpool guy was being very unprofessional about everything.

[Have we ever been professional about anything?]

(Different timeline.)

[Lovely.]

"Sorry, impulse. I live off it. You know how it is. I just get jittery." Wade quickly sputtered our. Sitting out, acting like nothing was wrong.

(Fake it 'till you make it!)

[Kill yourself.]

(HAH! I wish...)

"It's fine." Peter huffed, going back to the computer.

(You fucked everything up!)

[First the moment in the elevator, now this!]

(He hasn't known us for even a full day and he already hates us!)

[He's probably going to ignore you for the rest of the time.]

(Then tell Tony you were sexually harassing him!)

[Hell! He'll probably tell Spidy too!]

(Then we'll never get to meet him!)

[He probably wants you to leave.]

(Probably wants you to die.)

[We should just die!]

(Rid the world of your existence, even if for just a little while.)

[Trash like you shouldn't be aloud to live.]

(Trash like you shouldn't be around kids like Peter.)

[You're just going to hurt him.]

(And if he gets hurt, we won't get paid.)

[Not that Tony would let us walk free if we hit him.]

Wade just sat there. Not saying a word.

After what felt like an eternity of silence, Peter spoke again. "One time, Spider-Man was so sleep deprived, he ate a whole bag of packing peanuts. He had to have surgery to have them removed. Nearly gave Mr. Stark a heart attack." He chuckled out, gracing his face with a smirk at the memory of the incident.

(OH)

[MY]

'GOD'

The awkward silence had been killed.

Wade let out a full belly laugh! He kept it up for so long that he was almost crying. He heaved for air for a soiled minute after.

After getting a grip on himself. He patted the kid on the back.

"You're alright kid!" He beamed.

(He's amazing!)

[I hope we don't hurt him.]

'Me too.'