Ch. 13

The first meeting.

Two masked figures were on the musky roof of an office building.

One, a hero, an icon, the soul reason the other was out that night.

Spider-Man.

The second, an merc, a killer, on a mission to keep an innocent kid safe.

Deadpool.

Wade was trying his best not to just rush over and hug the webbed hero as crossed his arms and waited for Spider-Man to explain himself.

[OMG. Spidy is talking to us! He's talking to us!!!]

(Shhh! I wanna hear how he knows us!!!)

[ 5 bucks says that Peter told him.]

(My money is on IronDick.)

'Both of you SHUT UP!'

Spider-Man shifted stiffly for a moment, as if thinking what was appropriate to say. Wade took the opportunity to look the man over, and what a man he was! The tight red and blue suit clung against Spider-Man's muscular body left little for the imagination. He was shorter than what Wade had imagined, but that didn't hinder his attractiveness at all. Broad shoulders coming down to a thin but toned waist, lovely hips and perfect legs... Wade was living a dream!

[What a MAN!!!]

(Peter is so lucky.)

[...]

Before Wade could zone out completely, Spider-Man decided on what he was going to say. Clearly his throat, he spoke up.

"Uh. Yeah, Peter and M-Tony told me that you were helping out with my situation..." Spider-Man awkwardly scratched his arm as if he was embarrassed. "T-Thanks for helping Peter out, by the way, Tony worries a lot about him." The warmth in his voice made Wade's heart both rise and sink at the same time.

[We both lost!!!]

(His voice is higher than I thought it would be.)

[Still sexy as fuck!]

(I didn't say it wasn't.)

"Heh. Yeah, uh, no problem! That kid really cares about you." Wade could feel the heat rise up to his face as he attempted to not sound too nervous around Spider-Man. His crush on the hero was probably mentioned by both Tony and Parker, and Wade's self esteem and pride couldn't be jeopardize... yet. He was doing this for Peter— well Tony as well. Peter was doing this for Spider-Man. Spidy was clearly close to both Tony and Peter. This did not bode well for Wade.
"Did he say anything else?"

Spider-Man cocked his head to the side confused. "What do you mean?" He asked innocently, not showing any indication that he knew about Wade's and Peter's little incident earlier that day.

(Maybe Petey was too embarrassed to say anything to Spidy?)

[Or maybe Spidy just wants us to explain what exactly we're talking about because Peter told him all the tea and he's testing us...]

(IronDick definitely said something.)

"Uhhh... anything about what happened today... anything weird?" Wade was tripping over his words, this was torture. Why did he have to have an awkward incident with Spider-Man's, thee Spider-Man's boyfriend literally the same day he got to meet his hero crush!?

Spider-Man, paused for a moment, then turned back to the ledge he was first looking out from. "Both he and Tony said you couldn't die." His voice was shaky and almost sounded a little sad. Spider-Man then turned back to Wade, clearly looking for something, but what? Wade didn't know. "It's not really something that I've heard before, and I don't really know anything about you, but you're helping Peter. He seems to trust you, so I will as well." He then approached Wade, clearly not done. "But I'll tell you this, you hurt Peter in anyway, and you'll wish you could." His voice was low, lower than Wade thought it could go.

(Damn.)

[Yes Daddy.]

(Ooo! Between him and Peter... I think we're gonna die!!!)

[ Definitely.]

Wade's face cracked into a grin. So the little hero was gonna make threats? He could have some fun with that.

"Whatever you say baby boy ~" Wade cooed with delight.

This was going to be interesting.