Ch. 15

(Fuuuuuuuck.)

[What's wrong now?]

(All I wanna do is hum the Mission Impossibly theme!!!)

[du du duh nu, du du dah nu—]

'Guys! Shut up! We're with Spidy, we need to be professional.'

(Oh. Fuck you.)

[Yeah! That song is dope!]

(Well hello early 2000's.)

'Guys please.'

[Fiiiine.]

The warehouse was scarcely lit as they entered from the loading dock. The only sources of light were coming from the outside windows. The night air blowing inside from the doorway was the only sound Wade could hear aside from his rapidly increasing heart rate.

(Spooky.)

[Whimp.]

Having not seeing anything that could be dangerous so far, he signaled for Spider-Man to follow. The smaller hero nodded and crept up next to him. Just briefly, his shoulder brushed against Wade's, sending a chill down his spine. Cursing himself, Wade stole a glance towards Spidy, who was intensely focused on the area around them. The way the tight suit emphasized Spider-Man's tense muscles as he shifted into a defensive stance was causing Wade's insides boil with something dangerous. Licking his lips under his mask, Wade did his best to not let his voice crack.

"S-So, you notice something Webs? You're making me nervous..." Wade's loud whisper grabbing the arachnid's attention. Though it was subtle, he allowed him to relax slightly... very slightly.

"We're not alone..." Spider-Man spoke in a cautious and low tone.

(Daddy.)

[Why?]

(Cuz fuck you!)

[You are in a mood today.]

(Not my fault he's hotter than a well done chicken strip.)

[Fuck your chicken strips.]

Wade did his best to ignore the voices. "R-Really? How can you tell?" It was taking all of his strength to sound level.

"I have heightened senses. I can hear and see more than most people and even so A.I. So please stay low, hate to get shot at before we find anything." Spidy had begun to move towards a direction that Wade could only assume was where he noticed something.

"Ok. Ok." Wade replied as he followed behind him.

(We're in perfect ass viewing location.)

[He's got a point.]

'Satan could claim me now.'

Before he could stop himself, Wade was ogling the prized piece that was before him. The spandex really left nothing to the imagination, especially with the way Spider-Man was crouch-walking. Wade was honestly impressed that the man's ass looked so soft and yet so muscular. The way the suit clutch the crotch area did not go unnoticed.

(Pleeeeeaaasseeee Yes Daddy!)

[Holy fucking shit.]

(God. Petey is never gonna get with us if he's got THAT going on in his life!)

[I bet Peter has seen all of it.]

(Baby boy is so innocent though...)

'Shut up!'

(And Petey is so yummy looking too!)

[Webs wouldn't give THAT up if he knows what's good for him.]

'SHUT UP!'

(God, we meet two of the hottest guys ever in one day, and they're definitely together.)

[And our gross wrinkly ass has the balls to try to talk to BOTH of them!]

"I SAID SHUT UP!!!!"

Spider-Man and about seven Hydra agents turned to face Wade.

"Fuck."