Wish upon a star

Taehyung hates how your tears easily made him weak.

He kissed your mouth. A part of him was helplessly in love in you, that part will take anything to hold on so he can love you.
He nipped the skin on your neck.

The anger took over his lust. This dress was meant to be ripped off from you. He planned that since you were trying it in the fitting room. Just the thought excite him.

He savored every inch of you. A purplish mark on your shoulder caught his attention. He wished it was just his imagination. Because it's not belong to him. He didn't make that. Jungkook did or any other boys you hid from him. Taehyung gradually took his hands off. Leaving you in confusion.

His chest was stuffed with anger, "You lie straight into my face." His words felt bitter, "You barely knew him? This is a hickey, Y/n. You must be think I'm very stupid." He looked at you, disgusted, his cold eyes pierced through your heart and took all the words out from your lips, "I don't want to hurt you. Let's not talk now." He paused, "You should go back to your husband." Taehyung turned around. He didn't spare a single glance, you wish he did, but he didn't.

Tears flooded your eyes. Your heart shattered. Stupid Jungkook and his hickey. Your palm rolled into a fist. Watching Taehyung's back slowly getting further.

"Oh, you are here. Where is Taehyung?" Jungkook looked down at you. This man and his wicked intention.
"Why did you do that?"

He took you off from the ground effortlessly, "There's no reason. You are my wife, I introduced you as one."

"Put me down!" Jungkook had no intention to do so.

"My wife is a bit nauseous." He explained to everyone passed by. You know when you had a charming smile as himself, you could easily convincing people around you.

Putting aside a fact that might be pcycopath who is dragging his victim all the way to the dark side, people just smile to him.
"Put me down or I'll scream."

"Sure." You aren't ready for him letting you go without any warn. You almost fell to the ground, but he caught you again.

"Damn it!" Your heart skip a beat, "I hate you, i hate you!" You hit his chest repeatedly. He tilted his head.

"I put you down." He frowned. You were still had your arm hanging around his neck.

"I see you did thing without thinking again,
Jungkook." It was already embarrassing people looking at you two, now someone he knew was seeing both of you too, "Oh! Aren't you Y/n?"
Jungkook carefully put you down this time.

You took some distance from him. The man made you uneasy. You didn't know if he was playing it cool or being pure dick.

"Hobi sunbae." You knew him. He was one of Taehyung best friend in college. Hobi was Taehyung's most friendly friend. Some of girl who asked his for help to introduce them to Taehyung ended up having crush on him.

"I don't know you two are close. You never talk to each other in college." He chuckled.

"He went to the same collage as us?" You looked at Jungkook up and down. Nope. If he went to the same college as you. Of course you will remember him. How in the world you could miss someone as good looking as the man. Bitter to admit he was handsome you glared to him.

"Yes, he was-"
"Shut up." Jungkook didn't let Hobi to finish his words. They looked at each other.

"Don't you work with Taehyung?" Hobi changed the topic immediately. Jungkook folded his arms on the chest.

"Yes, but he -"
"She is my wife now."  Jungkook declared.

"Stop introducing me as your wife! I can't believe you are telling everyone." You stomped on his feet. He felt nothing. Making you even more pissed.

"You are kidding." Hobi pat his back. Laughing, "Or not..." he added as he sees Jungkook put on his furious face, "I'll have to run. My dad is here. Nice to see you,  Y/n. Say hi to Taehyung from me." He enjoyed the conversation earlier but Jungkook doesn't seem happy with it.
It's better if he took off.

"Sure." He waved him goodbye.
For a second you forgot this guy here, just made things bad with Taehyung. He didn't seem to care at all.

"I'm hungry. Let's go eat." Jungkook grabbed your wrist.

"I'm not eating with you. I bring my own car so bye." You yanked your hand but it's very stupid and he doesn't let go.

"You have no place to go back."

Oh.. You forgot about that too.. You can't go back to your apartment, you can't go to your parents house, you can't... go to Taehyung's place. The only place you had was with Jungkook.
How ironical was that?

"Let's go." He hold your hand, guiding you to his car. But it won't be that way if it's because of him!

"Do you hate Taehyung? What do you have against him?" He gave your car key to his driver.

"I don't hate him." Jungkook shrugged, "We are quite a good friend." He started to drive.
You were totally confused.

"Good friend? You just ruin our opportunity to be together."

Not only Taehyung left you, you have no chance to check what happened to your dad company. This night is a nightmare and it's still going on.
Jungkook doesn't seem want to answer.

Jungkook drove quietly, ordering take out.
Are you trap his childish competition?

He brought you back to the apartment.
At least you have a roof on top of your head now.
His mind seemed everywhere since you asked what's with him and Taehyung.

Good friend, my ass.
You took bath and climbed on the bed, resting your tired legs. You were mentally exhausted. Jungkook offered you to join him supper but you refuse.

"Have you slept yet?" He asked like it's very natural for both of you to sleep together.
You shifted your gaze from the ceiling to Jungkook who was apparently topless. Showing off his perfect toned abs.

"Not yet." Long deadly silence filled the room.
He slid into the duvet. You shrunk deeper on the side of your bed. A part of you were still angry at him for the hickey.
Well you should be angrier but you were too tired.

"So... you are still dating even i put no date allowed while we are married." He talked about the contract, "You never listen to anyone, do you?"

"We're not dating." You bit your tongue, enough is enough.

"So you just casually sleep with him? Then if i tell you to stop you will do it?"

"I will pretend that i don't hear you." You don't need to be close to him to see his stubbornness. He is like a little child.

"I'm your husband. If you want to have sex with someone, it should be me." The fact that he said it with straight face just..

"Wow.. I can't believe you ..- nevermind." You looked into the ceiling again, "I love him. My life is a mess but with him.. all of it disappears for a moment and i can be me."

Man like him won't understand with a snap he could get everything.
"If your problem only disappears for a moment I don't think he is good for you."

Jungkook took your hand and put it on his chest. The warmth from his skin burnt your palm, it was embarrassing. You were pulling it back but he was way more stronger than you, "Be mine and they will be disappear. Tell me and I'll do it for you."

"As if i sleep with you, you will grant anything i ask?"