Source of Money

"Why?" Hobi asked.
Jungkook lives with both women. Hobi just can't get enough of where this is going.

"I'm busy. Make yourself useful. Stop observing Y/n. Don't even look at her." Hobi rolled his eyes
"Geez, she is not my type. I prefer..-"

"Hi.. Excuse me."
"Talk about the angel." Hoseok turned around, Yuuna smile brightly at him, "We just talk about you."

"Am i in trouble?" She asked. Her eyes stole a glace at Jungkook.

"Yes, actually, you are in very big trouble."
Her face turned pale instantly. Jungkook just read the data in front of him.

"What did i do? I'll fix it..." Her face is red, she looked like about to cry.

"No, no, oh my God, I'm just kidding!" Hobi got up and took the opportunity to hold her close to him.

"Stop messing with my employee." Hobi pulled a chair so Yuuna could sit, she refused it politely.
"Jungkook, this is the report you ask. Alea asked me to give you." You frowned, don't Jungkook say Yuuna won't be directly under him? Yet she is coming to his room several times a day.

"Finally you could address him casually. He is your in law after all, just call him Jungkook instead of Mr Jeon."

"She will call me whatever she comfortable with. Why are you still here?"Jungkook peered at him sharply. He is tired to hear him talk nonsense.

"I'm leaving!" Hobi left with pout.

"Excuse me.." Yuuna took a glance at Jungkook before she left the room. She knew that she shouldn't feel that way to Jungkook. He is still your husband, but after she found the contract. She couldn't help it. Jungkook acted nice too.

————

Nothing bothered you more than Jungkook.
He talked lesser than usual. He isn't really chatty person. But recently he became quieter. It's very sudden. Does he lost interest at you? Does he have enough after sleeping with you the second time? Many scenario appeared in your head.

"Sis, your food is burning!" Yuuna took the pan from you, "You can't eat this."

"That's okay. Lost my appetite."

"I'll make you something else."

"I said i lost my appetite!" You snapped at her. She is so surprised, "I've a lot in my mind. I'm sorry." You left the kitchen and went to the bedroom. Slapping your own cheeks for being stupid.

You took the phone inside your pocket.
Perfect timing as usual. You almost reject the call and turn it off. It's a better idea than picking it.

"Hello, mom.." She sounds awful. You don't even buy her act anymore.

"I need more money, Y/n. My friend looks down at me since I can't afford-"

"Mom, how many times do i have to tell you! You can't go shopping like you use to do! We have to save the money!" You are very tired listening her nagging at you. Why don't she call her golden child. You know you are being harsh, that you should understand your mother. Now she's living alone with a one maid that you hired.

The maid said your mother spent her money recklessly.

"Save money, my ass! You have a rich husband who can buy the entire mall for you, now you do mind spending some for your mother! You are married to him because of me!" She doesn't need to remind you of that. It's nailed on your head.

"It's not my money. I'm not going to give you all my savings. Mom, we can't spend our money leisurely." "How about dad? Have you heard anything from him?"

"Just give me the money. I already spend the last one you send." It's just three days ago when you received your paycheck, you told her the money is for a month.

"Mom..."

All of this started after you marry Jungkook.
Bad news never stop coming. Your mom is the most bad, she called very often now just to argue with you like this. Asking for money.
Money. Money. It is all about it.

"Ask Jungkook some honey. I'm sure he wouldn't mind. He knows we are in trouble."

"In trouble? You can't shopping it's not a trouble mom! You are the trouble."

"How dare you!"

"Mom, i have to run somewhere. I'll send you some money, but this is the last. You can starve yourself if you spend all of it at once." You hung up the call without waiting for her answer.

You know it most hard for her.. It's just..
Why doesn't she try to understand your situation as well.

————

Jungkook went for a short business trip.
You missed him. It's like the world against you but at least he stays by your side. If he is gone to. How could you survive?

You laid down on the bed, turning yourself into chunky ball. Your stomach was growling. You hadn't eat anything since last night. Yuuna made some meals but you ignored her. She did nothing wrong, you just can be around her. It isn't comfortable anymore.

"Sis, eat first.." Yuuna knocked and opened the door. You had been acted harshly to her lately. She's just want to help.

"I'm sorry. I should not snap at you."

"No, sis, it's okay. Please eat first." She put the food tray in front of you, "Jungkook called. He said he will be home today. He can't reach your phone." Did he even try to call you?

"Okay..." Yuuna is hesitating.

After she read the contract she couldn't stop thinking about you and Jungkook, observing the two of you. Jungkook treats you nicely, he also tried to make conversation with her.

Sometimes she feels that she has more connections with Jungkook than you are.
You never act nicely to Jungkook, you are simply rude and could be worse when you are not in the mood. But there's days where she felt that you care about Jungkook more than your mouth wants to admit.

"Sis, do you love him?" She finally asked.

"Him?" "Jungkook?" Do i love him? Do i need him in my life? It was written on the contact that you shouldn't, "No."